Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone attempted to have stone chips sorted on their bike? My tornado is pretty immaculate apart from a few stonechips on the front. Being a perfectionist I would like to get rid if pos. As its the metallic silver wondered if that means a complete respray or if anyones tried chipsaway or similar for theirs?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Stone chips, what's that Borat?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I use this stuff and the only stone chip I have I got when I rode the bike home after picking her up from KJM.

·
Registered
736 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stone chips, what's that Borat?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I use this stuff and the only stone chip I have I got when I rode the bike home after picking her up from KJM.
Yes I had thought about using Invisguard. How "invis" is it though? I saw one bike recently with something similar on it and it was very visible.
Unfortunately all the chips were from its previous owner. If I could find a way of getting them sorted I could then protect it from getting any more.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Yes I had thought about using Invisguard. How "invis" is it though? I saw one bike recently with something similar on it and it was very visible.
Unfortunately all the chips were from its previous owner. If I could find a way of getting them sorted I could then protect it from getting any more.

Cheers

I have used Invisigard on my 'Nelli and it is superb, you can hardly see it!

I even went the cheapskate way and got it on eBay for around £38, from the States and then fitted it myself! It took a couple of hours but is easy enough!

It was a lot cheaper than going down the Rhinoprotect route, which I believe would have been in the hundreds for them to fit it as well!

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts