Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever seen a bike like this before :confused:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Laurence, a few oddities about it from my myopic sight and for fear of stating the obvious, but what the hell ;)

I have a pic of a Tornado LE which has the same left-handed exhaust. Don't know origin??

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
It's been flipped and the benelli name reversed back in photoshop I'd say - the chain is on the wrong side too.

Mike
That's right. I have seen it in DK's adverts with 'Benelli' back to front, as you would expect with a reversed picture, but they have now altered it to read correctly, whilst the bike is still the wrong way round. It was easier to make that mistake in the old days of prints taken from negatives, but now...?

Or, maybe it's a pic of an Italian spec bike - left hand drive :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Cheers

Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What struck me as strange is that they have obviously realized that the picture was the wrong way round but rather that just flip it back, someone has went to the bother of reversing the Benelli name and blended it back into the fairing panel background :doh: .....strange

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
I think it was deliberate... bikes seem to look better from the right view hence most photos seem to be taken that way, but dont you think the bike looks so much cleaner without the can showing....so the easiest answer remove it (or put it on the otherside as a token gesture)
That's my conspiracy theory anyway's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts