Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '07 TNT Sport needs a water pump. Now it's a warranty item so the part has been ordered from Benelli Italy but who knows how long that will take.

I would rather buy the part myself and have the dealer put it in.

So anybody have any connections or leeds on a UK dealer that might have a water pump? I know there are better connection in Europe than in Canada that's for sure.

After a record breaking miserable winter I don't want to be without my bike for the summer.

HELP

Gary

·
Registered
254 Posts
Did you try Benelli America?? There is a link here on the links page. Not smart enough to put in here like the senior members. Maybe it's because my parents are cousins:rolling:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great tip, thanks.

I just spoke to Ron at Benelli America he has none and he knows he has sent none out to the dealers.

He did say Benelli is fairly "responsive" to sending out parts on a warrenty claim. So maybe I'll get it in 2 weeks like my dealer said.

I would still rather try to find one on my own.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great tip, thanks.

He did say Benelli is fairly "responsive" to sending out parts on a warrenty claim. So maybe I'll get it in 2 weeks like my dealer said.
Benelli responsive eh? :rolling:
If my experience is anything to go by summer will be over before you see parts. Then again my dealer didnt even pretend parts would be a few weeks so maybe they're more responsive in the northern hemisphere

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great tip, thanks.

Benelli responsive eh? :rolling:
If my experience is anything to go by summer will be over before you see parts. Then again my dealer didnt even pretend parts would be a few weeks so maybe they're more responsive in the northern hemisphere
That's exactly my worst fear. So I sent an email to Russ at Bennetts to see if he can help me source a water pump.

So if anyone has any leads on a dealer that may have one let me know.

At this point I would consider a pump from a "nelli" that has been salvaged.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting product. I've bookmarked it.
Worst case as you say.

hopefully I can find a replacement pump somewhere.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I go over to the dealer looking for an update and in passing his TNT demo bike I noticed he has the same leaking water pump as mine. Now he needs to get himself two pumps from Benelli.

I didn't know this was such a common fault.

I hadn't read that much about it on the board. or maybe it's just coincedence

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well we got one used Pump complete, one new complete or a gasket Kit for the Waterpump in stock. plz let me know if you want me to send it to you, i think from Germany it will take about 3 - 4 Days.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thats why I want to keep plenty of spares. I have one I will send if you can replace it. I found one more, but want it as a spare also. let you use it if you will send me the one you have coming.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats why I want to keep plenty of spares. I have one I will send if you can replace it. I found one more, but want it as a spare also. let you use it if you will send me the one you have coming.

Thanks for the offers both of you. I sent and email on the 24 and a second follow up one.

Are you able to help?

Gary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts