Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gentlemen,

My English is far from perfect (I'm sorry, I'm Dutch as said before) but I will try to make you guys understand my question.
When I drive my Tre and it is in gear (not in neutral) the clutch handle feels like it is stuck for a very short moment when I use it when shifting up or down. Best way to describe this feeling is that it feels like there is a bend (kink, twist...don't know the right word:doh: ) in the cable but only just before the point where the clutch seizes. When it is in neutral (very rare occasion if I manage to get it in there :D )or when the engine isn't running it feels normal and smooth so it hasn't something to do with the clutch cable.
Do I need to worry or did anyone of you had the same?:confused:
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Fasolo

·
Registered
138 Posts
Stuck Feeling

Fasolo, Mine does exactly the same....it never used to do it with the silver clutch command body but as soon as I fitted the modified black one it was there. So I would say nothing to worry about.... :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Fasalo, don't worry about this matey. As mikethemitch has said this can be a common fault, niggle, drawback (call it what you will) with the Tre. I used to feel as though the cluch would snap out of my hands sometimes but you soon get used to it. Just keep it shiney side up, stay on the black stuff and keep your thumbs out of dams and you'll be just fine;)

Al (Only one day to go .... I hope:confused::D)

·
1,841 Posts
Hi Fasolo, from the way you describe I think it is just the slipper clutch mech operating, I noticed it a lot when I test rode one and get the same on my rs, you just get used to it..Dont worry !!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts