Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday, September 13, the Italian Motorcycle Owners Club (IMOC) will be holding its 26th Annual Rally at the Hamilton Rod & Gun Club, 24 Hamilton Road, Sturbridge, Massachusetts 01566.

This is America's biggest and oldest all-Italian motorcycle event. If the weather cooperates, and the forecast says it will (0% change of precipitation), 400+ Italian bikes will be on hand. Over 800 spectators show up.

Admission is still only $5 per person, and all proceeds go to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (J.D.R.F.). In addition, IMOC now qualifies for matching, Corporategrant status so every $5 admission turns into a $10 donation.

The event runs from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, with judging starting at Noon. Admission includes a commemorative Rally pin and door prize ticket. There are also numerous dealer displays and some flea market vendors.

Food and refreshments are available on-site.

For more information, along with coverage of IMOC Rallies gone by, visit www.imocusa.com.

Steven Rossi
IMOC Rally Co-Chair
(860) 873-2999
[email protected]

·
DAMN YANKEE - NH USA
65 Posts
I wish I could go, I am only 100 miles away.

The TNT's clutch is gone at 300miles......urrrhhhh!

I could take the Guzzi V11 but the wife has other plans for me that day.

I do hope to make it next year though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's Why We Need You!

Actually, we had Benelli as the featured marque some years ago, but since then, only one or two have ever shown up. A 750 Sei, and the 900 Sei that I owned.

Last year, Benelli Connecticut brought three new ones for display.

We'd LOVE to have a "Best Benelli" award...and we most certainly will, if we can get more than one on the field. Please help...

Steven Rossi
(860) 873-2999

·
Registered
833 Posts
had a look on the IMOC web site and the bikes are great, it also looks like a fantastic turnout. well done over there. ron d

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Just had a look at the website as well and thought it was good , wish one day we could combine all the major italian makes in one area including laverda as i have a soft spot for those .

maybe that can be 2011 the All Italian Motorcycle Meeting :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts