Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SUNDAY RIDE (27th) now also called the THERE I WAS thread

Anybody fancy a ride to MATLOCK BATH (or some where else with bikes. Bennetts maybe, r they open on a sunday) on sunday, the weather looks good, bit chilly but a good pair of thermals shud sort it. No gritters round here since it rained (alot) so the roads r clean.
Meet off the A38/A50 or ASHBOURNE market place or even in MATLOCK.
Let me Know or the wife will have me doing "odd jobs" mmmm Great

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Mmmnnn - I could be tempted but I have a transport problem !!

The bike works fine but its in Mansfield and I am in York - I cant get down to jump on the bike :bawl:

Looks like a decent weekend considering what we have had lately

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sundays!!

Sorry guys closed on Sundays through the winter, opening Sun's through the summer:clap:

If you visit you can make your own tea:D :D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Would of loved too but working on fitting extras on new Jeep for er indoors , cleaning my tre after its been enduring a week at work in torrentional weathers(its never been so filthy !).gotta clean and load my truck as well and amongst all this look at my own go to work car . I'm looking at visiting the london bike show whilst down that way in truck next week and then decent weathers just around the corner we'll all be out.:) .

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Weather is looking to be quite good so I will be out BUT not that far down. I will probs make my way to Whitby. Anyone "upnorf" coming out to play? :D

PM me for contact number.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Anyone get out today? :clap:

I went to Helmsley - Pickering - Whitby then back home.:D Dry and sunny but a little windy. :rolleyes: Quite a few bikes out as well. :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Steve - Helmsley > Pickering

JEALOUS :bawl:

Wish I had my bike here with me - I would have been out today for sure

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Matlock

So there i was all on my own cuz no one else was comin out to play, so i went to matlock for tea and a SMALL bag of chips (the leathers have shrunk over the xmas period and have become a bit snug).
Matlock was packed,traffic was q'ing and the only space to park at the side of the road was next to a green/silver 53reg(i think) tornado.
Parked and went in search of tea. On my way back to my bike the tornado was up and away before i got chance to meet the owner.
So if that was you in your sheen 7 leathers on your nelli in matlock today,
hi and sorry i missed you, may be see meet you next warm sunday we have.

·
Registered
73 Posts
So there I was rumbling along in my Freelander today just along from my house on the Alford - Aberdeen road, and coming towards me was a Tornado, (with another bike behind). That is honestly the first Tornado that I have seen in Scotland over I don't know how many years ..... myself, wife and son all shouted "Its a Benelli" at the same time ..... sad but true.

I am thinking it must have been Mr Scotland and his mate.

·
Registered
512 Posts
So there I was rumbling along in my Freelander today just along from my house on the Alford - Aberdeen road, and coming towards me was a Tornado, (with another bike behind). That is honestly the first Tornado that I have seen in Scotland over I don't know how many years ..... myself, wife and son all shouted "Its a Benelli" at the same time ..... sad but true.

I am thinking it must have been Mr Scotland and his mate.
sorry for the delayed response...only spotted this thread today. Yep, that was me with the girlfriend behind...give us a wave next time!

do you live out that way?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts