Benelli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone up for a rideout on sunday.........meet up at 10am at oakdene cafe.......hope to see lloyd and colin.......lloyd bring your camera and hopefully we can post some nice pics:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just because you've got yourself a nice shiney new machine don't think it's okay to start going ahead and suddenly arranging ride outs ......

..... just because mine is off the bloody road:evil :evil

Al;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dear al,
as you are league leader and all round good bloke,after talking to colin and lloyd we think someone needs to take the bull by the horns and organise a benelli meet.......are you up to the challenge?????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never mind AL,you could always do a bit of wallpapering or something !
I`ll be at the Oakdene 10 am....
COLIN...........:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dear al,
i can reccomend the heaven and earth show for a sunday morning,after which you can do the wallpapering in the knowledge that you are now a better person.........may god bless you and keep you and your tre safe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dear al, as you are league leader and all round good bloke,after talking to colin and lloyd we think someone needs to take the bull by the horns and organise a benelli meet.......are you up to the challenge?????
Listen here you young whipper snappers, if I had a friggin' bike that worked then I'd teach you all what I taught Rossi when he started out on the 125's:rollin

But in the meantime ..... bugger off and I'll hopefully join you before the snow comes:lol

Yours ..... very envious (and slightly pissed;) )

Al8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts