Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my daughters have chipped in and treated :eek: me and my wife to tickets (and themselves of course ! ) to see Michael "Wacko Jacko" Jackson at the O2 in London next month, now is the bloke Weird & Wonderful or simply Weird Or Wonderful ! Anyway thats probably another debate ;) ,

So I'm taking bets as to whether he'll actually not only turn up for the concert but if he'll be any good ! My wife and kids (If you can call girls aged 19 & 22 kids ! :doh: ) are big fans whereas I'm more of a "lets go and see what this freak is all about", so I guess the curiosity has got me ! :D

(even our Parrot says "Chame'on, hee heee," :rolling: )

And to be honest I prefer the spoof MJ :D

here & here

"Chame'on Muther F*cker !"

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
71 Posts
wacko

Would like to see him as he is a true celebrity (even if he is a mad as a bucket of frogs) but get the funny feeling he will do a few shows then cancel due to 'fatigue' or something else lame. Like you say at least we have the spoof MJ! Got to go now-out on my Benelli Pepe SCOOTEEY! HOO HOO!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
The only glimps you'll get of him mate is when his grandad dangles him over a balcony:rolling:

let's hope bits of him don't start dropping off when he's performing:D

Al;)

Oh, and another thing ... I can't believe you actually admitted to going to see him ... now that takes balls:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only glimps you'll get of him mate is when his grandad dangles him over a balcony:rolling:

let's hope bits of him don't start dropping off when he's performing:D

Al;)

Oh, and another thing ... I can't believe you actually admitted to going to see him ... now that takes balls:rolling:

I'm having voice deepening lessons at the moment ! :D and the best of it is, I've had to pay for the tickets and wait for them to pay me back ! :doh: kids ! I could've got me a nice exhaust for the price of the goddam tickets ! :bawl:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
39 Posts
wacko jacko

went to see him about 10yr ago and it was'nt a BAD:doh: stage show,but maybe now a few more bits might av dropped off him now :rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts