Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone managed to fix a tankbag on their tre yet ????

Will be going to france in june for a week & need to be able to fix a map on tank so i don't get lost.... Have contacted baglux but were told they have no intensin of making one....
Any suggestions anyone ??????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello again, I know oxford do a tankbag that although universal uses suction cups and straps (for safety). I used to work in the bike shop harpers on the london road. They go for around £100ish and they also make just a tankpad again suction type for around 15quid. I've not heard of a specific model but would be interested also. I have a magnetic tankbag but I dont think thats any good :rolleyes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tank Bag?

Yes I have managed to fit one, an Oxford one, I have no knowledge of how much it cost, because I swapped a magnetic one with a friend who had a 'strap on' (ooh err!) one!

If you send me an email addy I can send you some piccies of it (not on the bike though because that's back at a dealers in Cologne!)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tank bag

I use an Oxford strap on tank bag (their silver and black colour scheme matches the Beneli silver and black almost exactly).

The front strap round the headstock is no problem, the rear straps take a bit of adjusting to get sitting correctly over the bump at the back of the tank and under the seat, but when adjusted correctly hold the bag very firmly.

Not sure of the exact model, but it looks a bit like this (except with straps and silver bits !)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx for the suggeston, i will pop in & have a look, as soon as i have fixed the bloody thing know as it just fell off the side stand...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts