Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jagshemesh!

I like to know what tank range is on Tornado... In khazakstan we only have 3 petrol station and one those only sell the petrol made out of fermented horse piss.

Thank you please!

Borat

10 days til I collect :ele:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Depending on how / where you mostly ride - you should get about 100mls before the reserve kicks in - have chanced it at about 19 miles on reserve before filling up !

But I could actually get about 110-120 mls when I was 'tanking' down the M1 and back at ***mph before the reserve light came on ???? - (I thought that would make the consumption worse, but thats the best I have ever got !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

PS - Femented horse piss eh ?? - I bet thats alot less than nearly a quid a friggin litre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does that not have an effect with knocking??

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'm usually about 100 miles on a tank also. Mind you the last time I actually got to fill my bike up with petrol it cost 7 shillings a litre:D

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Don't you mean 7 shillings a PINT Al? :)

Oh, and unsurprisingly, I get the same as the other guys Borat.

·
1,841 Posts
I get about 100 miles a tank also to reserve, I think you could get about 130 if you were really steady on a run ,but I find that impossible as you always have to start playing tunes with the loverly exhaust sound !!!!!!:ele:
BORAT, dont worry about the fermented horse piss petrol, it is widely on sale in this country from TESCO !:rolling:

·
Registered
15 Posts
full tank

BORAT
as all the others have said about 100-110 miles at a steady speed (honest) glad to see that you have finally took the plunge and got one have recently serviced and balanced injectors have reached 120 miles but my wrist just to heavy to get that range all the time.
hopefully see you soon on my travels over BORATS country solihull strange foriegn town name :rolling:

will contact you to meet as spoken about earlier email :ele:

ta BENNYBOY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts