Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellow Benellistas, I am happy to announce that my Tornado is back on the road again:D

New RS engine installed same as Saloe (Thanks to Benelli QJ)

New 6105 Map installed (Thanks to Johnny O & SCPS)

I was feeling a bit depressed without her since May:rolleyes

But now am feeling like a boy again:evil

Thanks to all of those who consoled and assisted me during the rough times of getting the bike's issues sorted out:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yippee!!!!

And about time too matey;) Get on her and ride her like it's your last time but for feck's sake ... keep it sticky side down and shiney side up:D

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Yippee!!!!

Hi Tax, Great news to hear that you made it back on the old girl, enjoy, lets keep hoping for some nice good spells of weather so you can enjoy here before it gets to wet & greasy out there...

Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi Taksil,

Glad to hear that you got the bike back on the road again at last. (Just in time for Spring too!!!:D )

Let's hope it's the end of all your troubles for a while.

Laurence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

It looks like everybody as got his bike back. Does this mean that things improve :rolleyes It's good to hear that your bike is on the road again, Taksil. I've visited brabant motors about 3 weeks ago and they told me a story about an australian cient who wanted an oil cooler :hat Did you get that parts from brabantmotors? and are they already installed?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Nice to hear you are up and running Taksil .....:D
Not all of us are back on the road, my bike has been at the british importers for 5 weeks! while they try and correct a throttle fault !
It has been off the road for longer than I have been able to use it on the road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>: For what should be a very simple fault to rectify.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys

Thanks for the well wishes.

Bike is running fine, so far so good.

Saved from the scrap heap:D

Weather has been great. After riding the bike for the last 4 days, I have locked her up and was glad to sit in the car today. A bit like too much play with the vixen can wear one out:rollin

Initially had a bit of a glitch at 4000RPM after fitting the RS engine with my old 6034 Tornado race map but this was taken care of when Johnny O uploaded the 6105 RS race map. Now she feels like she wants to take me places in a mighty hurry.

I have ordered a new throttle cable as my "opener" had broken near the elbow and has a bit too much play in it which means that it shuts off mid corner unless you have it twisted a bit more to compensate.

Been a hard road to get to here but it was worth it, so for all of you who are having trouble with your love at the moment, my advice is to keep at your dealer, importer and Benelli QJ and hopefully someone will assist you to get her back on the road again.

If current owners do not persist to get their issues rectified then the ignore it and it will go away attitude persists amongst the supply chain.

Fortunately in my case I received a good outcome with the help of Benelli Management, so things are on the rise again.

cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts