Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my tee shirts from motivation, really great, many thanks to the lads that sort this kind of stuff out. ron d

·
Registered
174 Posts
got mine too, wasn't keeping up to date and suddenly got a way cool T-shirt in the mail.. Thanks guys :bow:

·
Registered
512 Posts
ditto - mine arrived yesterday.

I was very confused by the box as I couldn't remember ordering anything carbon or shiny for the bike.

And the medium fits!!! Finally starting to shed a few pounds I've piled on since giving up smoking!!

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
mine came today,ta very much:D :clap:

·
Benellissimo
682 Posts
just got home to find a box with 2 shiny new t-Shirts in it. Fantabulous. Thank you Mr Admin person for organising. groovy!:clap:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all, used 1 of mine today for a bit of a ride out and it fits bloody great over my leathers and now everybody knows the bike, ron d

·
Registered
290 Posts
Got mine this morning there great Long and short sleeve. Got loads of comments from the commoners (Jap riders):rolling:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Halleluja

came home after work to find a box with 2 new Shirts in it. Surprising quality, should have odered more. A big piece of raisin pie for Mr. Admin:bow: for organising. just great!:bow: :clap:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Excellent

Got my T-shirt and forum sticker to go on the bike today. The T-shirt is a little big but what the hell it looks great as does the Benelli forum sticker just behind the rear seat on the bike. Thanks guys:clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts