Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there know where I can buy a termignoni end-can for my CR in the UK? I've looked about online but I'm not having much luck

Any leads would be much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Darren,

If you let me know if you want it in Aluminium or Titanium and with or without baffles I'll try and get a price for you..........no promises though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Laurence, that's very good of you.:clap:

I'm not sure 100% what to expect in terms of cost but ideally I'd like the titanium, without baffles I'm guessing. Having said that if it's not too much bother prices for both would be useful.

Is there not a removable baffle option with the termi's?

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
They do two models for the TNT Darren, Racing (102db) and Non-racing (94db) the only difference is that the racing doesn't have the removable baffles but the Non-racing one does.

I'll try and get prices for both in Alu and Titanium

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Laurence, you're a star.

I'm thinking the non-race option is the one for me if it has the removable baffle option . Is the non-race can just as loud with the baffle removed do you know?

Anything you can do is very much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
As far as I can make out it's the very same as the racing pipe but it just comes with the optional removable baffles :clap:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was hoping you'd say that. Definitely the removable option for me then if possible Laurence.

Cheers:clap:

·
Tricky
59 Posts
Look in the for sale ads now Bubseywoo is selling his bike and he has a termigoni for sale seperate, otherwise i have a Mivv X cone that has been used twice but the front end of my TnT got taken out on thursday by a van driver.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear about your Tnt getting taken out mate:(

I did spy Gary's (Bubseywoo) ad a short while ago, nice one. Having said that I'd ideally like to get a Termi from new and so if you can source one Laurence please let me know. (Apparantely the Termi won't invalidate the remainder of my 2-year benelli warranty)

I really like the look of a single-out let pipe so I'll give the Mivv x a miss, but thanks for thinking of me, much appreciated. :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Prices on the TNT Termi's are looking like this:-

Aluminum

Racing (without baffles) £360
Non-Racing (with bafflels) £390

Titanium

Racing (without baffles) £415
Non-Racing (with bafflels) £445

All prices are plus Postage and Packing, which will be dependant on the weight.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Laurence, thanks for getting back to me, very much appreciated.

I'm well up for the Titanium Non-Racing (with bafflels) £445 plus P&P.

How do we go about getting this sorted and how quickly can I get my hands on the goods?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts