Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have checked the Termignoni site www.termignoni.it but it's not listed in their exhaust catalogue. I'm sure that i read on this forum that they were available, but where? Maybe a phone call to them wouldn't be a bad idea, as i too would like one!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice looking unit. Can you post a website link from the people you bought from?

How did it change the sound? Deeper, louder,?

·
442 Posts
i got mine from www.roadrocket.com.au it's a great pipe
and bloody loud.I got the titanium-stainless one about $900-$1000.
no pc just sliped on and away i went.had it on now for about 10 months and no problems with it.:D
where i got the bike from jetsport, the boss took it for a ride and he said its given it a bit more mid range power.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmm.....strange that the Italian site dosen't list them. I am Italian myself, so i will call Termignoni in Italy week and let you all know what the deal is. I hate to say this, but my mates back home in italy have mentioned the fact that they may be fake.(I hope they're wrong):confused: All will be revealed next week.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I confirm that too. I spoke to the Greek Termignoni importer a couple of months ago - they happens to be the Yamaha importer too - and they quoted a price of 410 Euro for the aluminium slip-on and 490 for the titanium. I cna't really see how they could be fake.

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
The Termignoni pipe came standard with the TNT titanium, so Benelli must have a part number, speak to Reddog they might be able to source one for you.
vtxbrit

·
Registered
48 Posts
Only the first example (i thinks so !) of the tnt titanium had a termignoni exhaust, the next titanium were equipped with the "3 in 1" in titanium and the "standard exhaust". That doesn't exist in spare parts ! Benelli have an agreement with HPE

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Interesting seupiet, only I saw 3 titanium’s in march 2005 at reddog motorcycles (surrey England) all of them had termy pipes and they still have one in there show room (kept by the owner of the shop).
Also Devil have now discontinued the pipe for the TNT ? What a shame because it sounds awesome without being over loud.
vtxbrit

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very strange because i've seen two titanium last year in benelli days. One was the first titanium produces (with a tremi pipe !). This one is for the "collection" of benelli and can't buy it ("dixit" Oliver Glazer). The second was a bike of an italian and was equipped with a pipe looking like as a standard ! Take a look at my album (i can't not enough compressed my photos to put it directly in my reply.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My apologies for suggesting that the Termignoni cans for the TNT could be "fake", some mates in Italy have mentioned that they have in the past seen "fake" termi cans, (which i can believe).
However, i rang PDQ on friday, to ask for model number and price etc, the guy that deals with termi stuff wasn't in, but he'll be there on monday, i'll post details of price and part number when i've spoken to him, they did say on friday that it wasn't something they'd have in stock, but special order only.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just spoken to PDQ, Road legal (removable baffle) Slip on in Titanium is £440.
Same again but in Alloy finish is £370.

Full system £841.

Hmm....food for thought

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just spoken to PDQ, Road legal (removable baffle) Slip on in Titanium is £440.
Same again but in Alloy finish is £370.

Full system £841.

Hmm....food for thought
Thanks for the info/feedback:clap: :clap:
Did PDQ give you any power figures?
Does the full system have the valve in the pipe?
Usually Termis give good hikes in power with a full system.
Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dave,

No, no figures and i completely forgot to ask about the valve.:doh:

I'll ask him when i phone back to order.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dave,

No, no figures and i completely forgot to ask about the valve.:doh:

I'll ask him when i phone back to order.
Which are you ordering, Full system?
If I had the spare cash I would prob go for the full system:clap: :clap: now, where`s that 0% credit card:doh: :doh:

·
Registered
56 Posts
No, just the slip on.
I'd love to get the full system but I've only just finished paying off the 0% credit cards that were 0% for a while, but then go up to 25%...robbing bas**rds!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts