Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the link. I can't believe this is being allowed in my own country. Just signs of how they are infiltrating our country's from the inside, just as discussed by Bernard Lewis in the book "The Crisis of Islam: Holy War Unholy Terror" and the book "Future Jihad", can't remember the authors name on that one. These are both must reads for you fellas that want an inside understanding of why and how this war happened and is happening and the only two possible outcomes for it to fully conclude: Islam around the world and only Islam, or no Islam...period.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,533525,00.html

Sad...No, freedom is not free.

Also, and I know that most of us (notice I say us because I have done it before) are fueling the terrorists financially. That is a pretty profound statement coming from a guy who is fighting them. Have you ever purchased bootleg DVDs? Maybe a fake Guicci handbag? There have been studies that show that these types of endeavors funnel much of their profits back through middle eatern origins and to groups that finance these bubbas out trying to kill our countrymen. It is such an innocent act, trying to save money, but the long reaching trail of money is bloody...I won't do it ever again.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You know what's wrong? The very government and political leaders that are praising the troops for their outstanding bravery and courage in fighting the war against terrorism don't have the balls or the backbone to turn round and tell these people to eff off:mad:

Al:mad:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Lads, you know that i am going to jump on this Band waggon, I cant say all that i feel as i dont want to give our fine forum a bad name. All ill say is that in England if you are a White Man you have next to no rights compared to the people that have come to this country in the past 50 years. The benefits system, law & all other aspects of life are geared towards people that know nothing about our customs or heritage & care even less. I am sure that if you could have taken the men that landed on Gold, Juno, Sword, Omaha & Utah into the future to the present day to see what they were to lay their lives down for they would have told the Landing Craft Skippers to do a "U" turn & let Old Adolf & his mates take over. Only in England could you see a Boxing Match where white men are cheering a Muslim beating an Englishman.

·
3,085 Posts
no balls on weak bitches i reckon

take that UK institution, Thomas the tank engine", my son loves it, but apparently in the UK you have "winter holidays" and not Christmas. Honestly, WTF...................!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
As the Bishop of Birmingham commented on the Numbties at Birmingham City Council, England, with reference to "Winterval"

"I wonder what madness is in store for us this Christmas? I confess I laughed out loud when our city council came out with Winterval as a way of not talking about Christmas. No doubt it was a well-meaning attempt not to offend, not to exclude, not to say anything at all."

Well I'm just going to stick to nursery rhymes,

"Baa, Baa, Black Sheep,
have you any wool"

ooops, I meant,

"Baa, Baa Rainbow Sheep,
have you any wool,"

WTF was all that about ! :doh:

The Worlds gone ffffffing Mad !

:soapbox:

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
take that UK institution, Thomas the tank engine", my son loves it, but apparently in the UK you have "winter holidays" and not Christmas. Honestly, WTF...................!
You lads Down under have got the right idea, keep your country nice & dont let no Bastard in. Its good news for you that so many young Aussies & Kiwis come to London & get 1st hand experiance of what mass Immagration does, that way you learn from our mistake. All the Softies in this country make me sick, we spend billions each year on lazy twats abroad with aid when old people who have lived through the War & paid thousands in tax freeze to death in the winter & get mugged in the street.:mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts