Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully the Tornado is now closer than I thought thanks to 10 months interest free with Sainsburys credit cards :clap: which means I might not have to wait til the co car arrives.
As per everyone's advice I am off up North to worship at the alter of the mighty Russ at Bennets on Friday. Seems like he knows his stuff and certainly instils confidence.
I just hope the one I end up buying hasnt been treated like this!

Col

·
903 Posts
Deanz video

:hiya: Borat,

seen this before, Dean sure knows how to stunt ride! I have not got the balls to do some of that stuff and I used to race!:rolling: :rolling:

Re purchasing your new Nelli, if you get one you will be grinning from ear to ear like the rest of us for ages. Good luck with your purchase.

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Borat

Glad to welcome you to the family and you won't disappointed with the nelli like as said before you will grin from ear to ear. What time are planning on visiting Russ:bow: , I have to pick up the Trek this week after he's PDI and put the alarm on. Maybe I'll be up there when you are and are you bringing your sisters (better bargining power)

Get ready for the stupid comments from other jap riders they just don't understand!!!:rolling:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Borat

Glad to welcome you to the family and you won't disappointed with the nelli like as said before you will grin from ear to ear. What time are planning on visiting Russ:bow: , I have to pick up the Trek this week after he's PDI and put the alarm on. Maybe I'll be up there when you are and are you bringing your sisters (better bargining power)

Get ready for the stupid comments from other jap riders they just don't understand!!!:rolling:

Hi Steve

I will probably aim to get there about 1130ish. Its about an hr and half from here depending on whether I have a headwind or not as the Bandit doesnt like motorways with a headwind :D To be honest after living with a Bandit 600 for a year anything would be a step up! I am used to the Jap comments as my last bike before a forced downgrade was a Speed Triple (which is where my love of threesomes began :rolling: )

If I end up buying the one he has in stock I will be back up there again within a couple of weeks as well anyway ;)

Sisters not able come as in my village it is "try before buy" weekend for all Khazak men... But you want try bring seven goats and I bring next time if any left!

Borat

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Bloody hell Borat.........for a moment there I thought that you were going to be getting the brand new model...................... then I realized that it was the time you are going up to Bennetts at. :rolling:

Too bad your sisters can't go, I was so looking forward to seeing the pics but remember and take a small bottle of horse urine with you so you can 'toast' the bike before you ride it away!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts