Benelli Forum banner

The 2017 benelli club gb 20th anniversary parades at olivers mount scarbrough

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  R Powell 
#1 ·
The Benelli Motobi Club GB is again organizing a weekend of festivities at Olivers Mount Circuit Scarborough on the 23rd/24th/25th June 2017. This year the club is celebrating its 20th anniversary so the festivities will start on Friday 23rd June. Come and join us riding on England's only road race circuit, best described as a mini TT. Here is a summary of the weekends activities.
Friday
Covered accommodation for bikes will be available from approx 16.00 hrs
Evening Meal will be organised at a venue near to track
Saturday Morning racing followed by the club parades
Afternoon racing
Ride out to North Yorks Moors
Evening meal
Sunday Racing followed by the club parades
Afternoon racing followed by presentation of awards
Throughout the weekend there are Bike related retail outlets, food music etc etc
Note
You can stay on site on Fri/Sat night for a nominal fee with either Tent/Van/ Motorhome/Caravan + other accommodation is available in Scarborough
Due to the high numbers of riders from Europe that are already booked this year there is a limit to non club members we can accept, so please reserve your place ASAP by booking through the club. email steve.peace@benelliclubgb.net.

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks Steve, email sent. Looking forward to it as always

ian

#4 ·
Count me in. Just need to MoT the old girl, get her serviced at Bennets and then get a flight to the UK booked........simple !

#6 ·
If you have not been to a Benelli gathering this is the biggest in the U.K. Calendar, we have friends from Europe coming and the Benellimotobiclubgb is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Olivers mount is a fab track and if you get you entry in sharpish you can ride around it as part of the weekend. For those of you who have considered touring Europe this is your chance to meet our friends in Europe and when you tour you will know some people who may be able to help you if you have bike troubles whilst travelling.
For me it's like meeting old friends from the various Europeon Benelli Clubs,
Now is the time to prepare yourbike and plan to go to Scarborough

#9 ·
Hi All have loaded the 900 SEI up with camping gear ready for great weekend. The weather has cooled a little which is a relieve as I did not fancy wearing full leathers in the heat! If you get a chance to come it's a great meeting and a chance to fellow Benelli owners.
see you all tommorow

#10 ·
Can't wait !:ele:

#11 ·
Hi
Thanks to everyone who attended a fantastic turnout plenty of the old and plenty of the new including the Trek 502 and the TNT 125 Thanks Dave and Moto GB for providing demonstrators, and a BN302 next up the Leoncino. The little bike had a lot of admirers and big grins for those who rode riding the Olivers Mount Circuit, and along the Scarborough Promenades, and terrorizing the residents in town. Thanks also to our visitors from Scandanavia,Germany and the Netherlands who helped to make this one of the biggest Benelli events I have seen in the UK.Sorry there are no pics I did not have time to take any, The event was so exhausting for the organizers, but in a very pleasant way the likes of we are not likely to see for some time but there again Angus has got the proposed Benelli meet in Cheshire so get your bikes out.

#12 ·
Steve, many thanks you and all the team for all your hard work putting together a highly enjoyable weekend. I have never seen so many benellis of such a variety in one place.:ele:

See you all next year!:clap:

#16 ·
Scarborough was a great Benelli meet with a good selection of bikes old and new. As some of the pictures show there are quite a few newer Benelli's this year. I would encourage members on this site to come next year and experience the unique road riding track!
From all Benellimotobiclubgb members I would like to thank Steve, Pete and all other members who made it such a great event!
Thank you
Richard

Reactions: ianh
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.