·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hope you have a great 'Time' today Al

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Al - Life is just beginning eh??
All the best - take it easy on the JD tho ! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Kurt

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Shucks......

Thanks lads:bow: Funny thing is, I woke up this morning with hair sprouting from my ears and nose. Never noticed that before;) I've also taking a strange liking to beige coloured clothes and model ship building:rolling:

I can't wait to use the voucher for the Californian Superbike School and Laurence, thanks very much matey for your pressies. I'm gonna have to nip out today and buy a nice classy frame to hang that picture up and I love what you done to the birthday card mate. Pass my love on to Lesley and say a big thank you from me will ya?
It's off out tonight for a good bit of scoff and a trip to the off licence to by another bottle of JD:clap:

I've counted and I only get seven drinks from a bottle:bawl: What a friggin alcoholic I am:ele:

Better go and cut my nose hair as they're getting in the way of the keyboard:rolling:

Al:bow:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Happy Burfday AL

:clap: DOES THIS MEAN U'R GONNA SLOW DOWN ABIT NOW U'R KNOCKING ON???????

We all hope not !!!!!!!!
All the best AL, just make sure no one calls the firebrigade when theres a big glow in the sky from u'r candles on the cake !!:rolling:

Gazza

·
1,841 Posts
Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL, I bought you some sweets ! :)

Unfortunatly I could not resist and I scoffed the lot ! :(
They were loverly ! ;)
Good luck with your new business........:) :clap:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Happy birthday you young slip of a thing :bawl: don’t worry about ear and nose hair al it's repeating yourself and farting that’s the worry yeah repeating yourself and farting that’s the worry, anyway what was I saying oh yeah....Al have a great ?????? Damn now my Alzheimer's has kicked in……. aaaahh I remember al have a great birthday :fart:
Terry

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Here's a close-up picture of Al, taken on his 40th.

Oh, and I think I know what I'll be getting you for your Christmas

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Now where was that website that makes the newspaper headlines...hmmm???

Juz kidding, I'm going to leave that to the professional slackers.

:rolling: :rolling:

HAPY B'DAY AL! Now you're officially older than most of high dollar scotch out there!

PS... seriously..being 50 and looking back..I can safely say that the 40's would most probably be the best years of your life.

·
903 Posts
Happy Birthday Matey

:p

:hiya: :spam: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Al.

I go along vtxbrit with regards to the ear & nose hair, the loss of memory and constant farting.:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I think it is something that automatically happens once you pass the big 40!:gulp: :jig:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts