Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 2 months sat in Real World , all the work has been completed and the TnT was ridden home last night :)
Need to read the manual again to remember how to reset the trip and set the clock but I'm looking forward to bonding with the wee beastie !
Only rode her once before it died in April :-(

Then....I'll look at a new pipe, like the look of the MIVV and get a carbon cover from lawrence to hide all the nasty electrics on the left hand side.
It's still got the original 2004 Dunlop D 207's on there ( 1500 miles from new on the clock), what are you chaps using?
Got Michelin Road Pilot 2CT's on the K12, love 'em!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi,

Gratz !

I've got the original still on the CR. I used Perelli Diablo Corsa's on the Aprilia and loved em. I'll probaly be putting the Corsa Rosso's on CR when the current set wear out. It will be interesting to see how they feel after tha factories, but if I'm being honest here, I doubt I'll realy be able to tell that much of a difference because I don't ride the bike on the limit and by the time I wear in the new ones, I'll have forgotten what the old were like. Hmm, meybe I shuld get second set of rims and just swap them in and ut :) haha!

·
5,929 Posts
..meybe I shuld get second set of rims and just swap them in and ut...
I picked up a spare set of rims after having to replace a rear tyre half way back from PI. It's brilliant. Always got a new set for trips, and don't have to throw good rubber away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts