Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Errol, as your website is full of so much Excellent information for the Benelli Tornado, I wondered if you had any idea how many people have actually visited your site as I notice you don't have a visit counter ?

I personally think it's an Awesome site full of vital information on our beloved Tornado's and think it should be top of the list of sites to visit for Tornado owners (past, present & future ! ;) )

Even without a Benelli at the moment, I still find myself visiting the site just to check on certain things and find it very interesting !

www.engenia.com.au/

So a Big thank you Errol for this Fab site ! :bow:

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
I second that, Errol! Your site is a must for anyone who owns a Tre! Well done :bow:

BTW, this is an interesting service that I use on my blog to see how many unique hits I get and from where they came:
http://www4.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://blogs.sun.com/mwhite

You can set up your site to use this pretty easily, you just embed some html in the pages you want statistics for. The page I've provided has simple instructions and it's free.

·
5,928 Posts
Just had a look at the stats - never done this before.
Not surprisingly, the hit rate has spiked in the last few hours. Most referrals from the forum.
I only set up the current server on October, so I have no idea what happened in the past couple of years. I was expecting maybe hundreds, but 14,000 in 3.5 months! I'm blown away. (Benelli wish they'd sold that many!)
Even 12 from Iran! Didn't know they'd be allowed.
Would have thought the most hits would come from the Poms, not the Ockers.

The ignition coils produced the most interest, followed by the hot start page.

Shit, I guess I now have a responsibility to keep it current.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one Errol :bow: , quite a confusing array of stats there mate,

Aussies use the site the most, that must be the number of times you've visited Errol ! :rolling: but you also have visits from Iran !:eek: What's all that about ! :confused: Unless they thought it was somehow linked to the Benelli gun site ! ;)

:D

Quite interesting though mate, you'll have to post the facts up more often, and keep up the Excellent work ! :bow:

:clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Member - Avatar by MDIB
199 Posts
I use it all the time and have named it The Benelli bible according to Errol
Thanks again Errol, also noticed in the current AMT theres an ad about a red tornado in Canberra that has been stolen. Do you know who's it is

·
Registered
401 Posts
Think he does as there was a thread on here about it and he was going to post ads everywhere he could to try and help the chap get it back

·
5,928 Posts
noticed in the current AMT theres an ad about a red tornado in Canberra that has been stolen. Do you know who's it is
That'd be buster's.
No sign of it yet, but I've been spotted a few times, so peeps are watching.
I suspect it's in a crate waiting to be sent to Europe, so keep an eye out in a few months for cheap parts from a broken Tre.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts