Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just noticed a small picture released by MV of the new F41000 and its obvious you can see Adrian Morton has been busy at the factory in terms of styling as the new F4 appears angular in the shot and maybe he was hankering after a reworked Tornado look .Look Forward to seeing the whole bike

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
It is reminescent isnt it....................

·
Registered
401 Posts
all these small pics comin out release date 8th of nov there was a front shot of it on the mv forum. those exhausts are like the one's on the prototype f4 10 years ago will be cool to see the complete bike will have to wait

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I kinda liked the shape of those old pipes :p

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i will sell you 2 for 23k:rolling: and a box ful lof le bits for 6 k

nah joking wife wont let me sell . and thats a serious remark .was gonna sell 1 the other day and she said , WHY ?

·
Registered
401 Posts
would rather have 2 LE's and one mv than 3 LE's imo, can see having one to use and one to keep as new, but that it rather have a choice of bikes than 4 or 5 of the same thing but each to there own
Yeah will be more expensive than the rsv4 so guessing the normal version will be 16.5k and a special one being 30k super special ones 75k
Makes the LE bargin of the century as most of the limited mv's are 1 of 300 the cc is 1 of 100 (but at 70k you can keep it never worth that money) so 12k for a bike which is 1 of 150 is such a good deal

Started savin colin :rolling: will you take a deal on an mv and a tre

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
would rather have 2 LE's and one mv than 3 LE's imo, can see having one to use and one to keep as new, but that it rather have a choice of bikes than 4 or 5 of the same thing but each to there own
Yeah will be more expensive than the rsv4 so guessing the normal version will be 16.5k and a special one being 30k super special ones 75k
Makes the LE bargin of the century as most of the limited mv's are 1 of 300 the cc is 1 of 100 (but at 70k you can keep it never worth that money) so 12k for a bike which is 1 of 150 is such a good deal

Started savin colin :rolling: will you take a deal on an mv and a tre
Haha sorry Nick in reality you would have to prise it from my cold dead fingers :rolling:
75k for a bike! They are things of beauty, but no bike is worth that. Sad thing is none of them will probably ever be ridden. Doubt you could find an insurance company that would cover you anyway. Thats the other amazing thing with the LE - bike insurers seem unaware of its rarity and it cost me less to insure than my standard Tre, even tho the Tre had an alarm and this doesnt! I still kick myself every day I look at it that I own one of the rarest bikes in the world and it cost me less than a run of the mill Gixxer and is making me money as well! I would love an MV as well though... now wheres that lottery ticket :rolling:
Out of interest, any idea how many of the standard models they tend to make of each type? We know that even the standard Tre is pretty rare - less than 2k across all colours. Just wondered how the MVs compare?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
here another link with a vid to tease us with now
http://www.motoblog.it/post/21512/anteprima-eicma-2009-video-mv-agusta-f4-2010

Dunno but hey they must have made lots of them as have seen way more on the road than nelli's but have been told that there are only about 40 EVO3 models in the UK how many LE's are in the UK
Not sure how many are in the UK as I suspect most owners are collectors who have them stored and dont frequent the forums. I would guess its less than that, but it would be hard to lay our hands on the import figures as the importer changed and a lot of paperwork was "lost" I believe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts