Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
ooohh quick retort............. what are you trying to say :spank: nope I have decided to skin a few squirrels (rats with furry tails) and go for the real thing :D ......... on a serious note what's the screen from, did you have to modify very much? bet its superb for touring.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The screen's just sitting there. I was over at a friends place and he was fitting it to his bike and for a joke we stuck it on the TnT. Looks like it was made for it!

Darn, now the cat's out of the bag. I was hoping to stir up the purists but without any luck it seems. Boring bunch, Guzzi diehards would have organized a lynching by now.

Mike

·
Registered
123 Posts
The screen's just sitting there. I was over at a friends place and he was fitting it to his bike and for a joke we stuck it on the TnT. Looks like it was made for it!

Darn, now the cat's out of the bag. I was hoping to stir up the purists but without any luck it seems. Boring bunch, Guzzi diehards would have organized a lynching by now.

Mike
Yes, you should have your arse removed for that hideous picture alone. :p

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
mmmmm.... it seems to fit just a little to well, :D ............and why are you so sure there won't be a lynching :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts