Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'd just got rid of my mille and it was a long line of bikes having been red or incorporated red in all my kit to match and then i went and bought a green TRE !!. I had just got a new pair of two piece prexports for £100 and didnt want to go round in my old gear not matching so set out on a quest to find gear that went with my latest bike. mrs said "buy all black" which i didnt instead i started with decent gloves then i bought some duchinni race boots (never heard of the make but they were great looking), next was leathers(one piece for now) in green silver and finally i bought a takachi Helmet which i have to say is bloody well made and as good as hjc or kbc . The total cost for all this was £130 which is bargain territory and only the leathers were what you could call used having been worn twice but all the rest was new and i've now stored my red set of riding kit in my wardrobe ready for when i upgrade to a RS. Anyone else got an interest in what kit they have to go along with their Tornado or am i just a sad git looking like a power ranger!!!:eek: .

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Well I'd just got rid of my mille and it was a long line of bikes having been red or incorporated red in all my kit to match and then i went and bought a green TRE !!. I had just got a new pair of two piece prexports for £100 and didnt want to go round in my old gear not matching so set out on a quest to find gear that went with my latest bike. mrs said "buy all black" which i didnt instead i started with decent gloves then i bought some duchinni race boots (never heard of the make but they were great looking), next was leathers(one piece for now) in green silver and finally i bought a takachi Helmet which i have to say is bloody well made and as good as hjc or kbc . The total cost for all this was £130 which is bargain territory and only the leathers were what you could call used having been worn twice but all the rest was new and i've now stored my red set of riding kit in my wardrobe ready for when i upgrade to a RS. Anyone else got an interest in what kit they have to go along with their Tornado or am i just a sad git looking like a power ranger!!!:eek: .
Ditto... Same problem, but kept my Ducati but still needed NEW colours..
Went for black two part leathers, black gloves, green & black boots, but can't find a helmet the right colour/fitting/price yet.:mad:

I don't think I'll look as much a Power Ranger in this setup. Def am the RED Power Ranger in my Ducati Gear... :rolling:

·
1,841 Posts
I went for the BLACK leathers with my Yellow benelli,
The last yellow leathers I had were bad news !
I was racing at Brands and a wasp (probably attracted by the Yellow)
decided to enter my ear just as i put my hat on for a race and stung me !
Believe me it felt like Mike Tyson punched my head in !!!:bawl: :bawl:
I then sold the leathers to a friend and he went out on his G50 felt bad and proceded to "shat" his self :bawl: :bawl:
P.S is there a black power ranger ?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stand up power rangers everywhere !

yep seem to remember in later series there was a black and a white P R. god did i admit to knowing that !
took a pic of the current stuff and now looking for two piece set for those "waiting for the AA moments when my tornado's spat its dummy out on ahot sunny day " read not in the UK :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts