Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving me truck this morning i was listening to radio4:doh: (sombody else had tuned the rad):D , and they were disscusing the difference in sound quality between a new violin and a 300 year old strad. no comparrison . what got me was that people were willling to spend millions, and wait for ages to get what they want :clap: I just thought at the time that were not to different apart from the millions:doh: . We like something italian, a classic design:clap: and it looks good next to the new stuff :clap: and the sound is better:clap: :clap: The Benelli Strad.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Spot on that,tony:clap:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Musical GSX?

New Musical Instruments Battle for $10K in Prizes...
Jan Perschy's SGSX-H 750 is just what it looks like: a motorcycle engine with a keyboard attached.

As the teeth of the engine's gears travel at varying speeds past pick-ups that normally detect piston position, they generate tones that can be controlled with a keyboard. The third component, pictured to the left of the keyboard in the photo, is the voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA) that makes up for relative discrepancies in volume.

Perschy said his goal was to play the gears in a motor the same way that a Hammond organ plays its spinning tone wheels.

I may enter my Nelli for $10k??:rolling:

Klinker:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts