Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
correction

this is one of the ten, diffrences to a Le, is Ohlins front and rear, radial brembo's and apparently special mapping etc for a 10% power increase.
damm I'd sell the rs for one of those, I found 2 on the net in germany, bounced of a email asking it they are still for sale and at what price. very nice

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
The Ohlins fork and shock are standard on the LE also

·
1,231 Posts
Le

This is just an LE with the sticker kit and the brambo radials. I have the exact same radial brakes. The Ohlins come as standard on the LE. It wasn't only Europe that did these. They were available to the dealers as well. Three Cross had them for sale and had one on display in their showroom. they actually took the mirrors off their display one which looked really nice!!

·
1,231 Posts
Goddards

Sorry....forgot to put pics in. Notice the difference in the sticker kits as well. One is an official Benelli kit and the other is a manufactured kit.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
nice

nice cafe racer pics. dont like stickers on bikes, bit downmarket for me!!
Ill have my baby back on Saturday, ill post some pics, will outshine everything.............I HOPE!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
207 Posts
well they are for selling just till the next three month i need them during the spring exhibitions in Germany, after our yearly Benelli Party you can have it so if you´re intrested in having an absolute unique Benelli let me know.;)

ciao Alex

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
The rims on that second picture look friggin' yummy:bow:

Great pics MM:D

Al

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
This is just an LE with the sticker kit and the brambo radials. I have the exact same radial brakes.
JR, does your LE have radial brakes?
I was not aware that there was any difference between the Tre and LE's brakes, certainly only seen LE's with standard Brembos.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts