Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thirty years today since Pink Floyd's The Wall was released,can't believe it.
Where have the years gone.
Trying to remember what bike I had,think it was a DT 125.

·
Still trying!
490 Posts
I had a Suzuki GT 500. Was living in Sydney, working for the Uni of NSW. Bike landed up in a ditch in South Australia ... Might still be there! :( . Mike

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i think i was in a Mclaren pram seen as i was only just 2 ;) does that make you feel old :rolling:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
I was 18 and had a 1967 850 mini in multitone grey and rust

I swapped my mini for a brand new honda 250 superdream most weekdays with my m8 as we stayed in a YMCA hostel whilst doing our training

It was next year before I got mine but those Rd250lc,s did look and go faster

Jeez the fun that was had chasing those x7,s till one went straight up a 50 metre banking and came back down wiithout the rider:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Still a whipper snapper back in 1979, having just left school at Sweet 16 (What went wrong ! :rolleyes: ) Good year in some ways though,

and we had, Margaret Thatcher, Iranian embassy seige ( It makes me proud to have the SAS ! ;) ), Ozzy Osbourne, Sugar Ray Leonard :bow: , Alien (Sigourney Weaver was Well fit ! ;) ) Ted Nugent :)

the list goes on....................

and of course, Pink Floyds, The Wall as you mentioned :bow: (What a concert at Earls Court too !)

:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I had moved house the year before, and had sold my Jota 120. At that time I had a CB400F as a run about LOL.

·
Registered
19 Posts
30 Years ago

30 Years ago I was based down in Warminster,I was 21 and had just bought a Honda CB900 in Blue,cracking bike £1200 on the road,and was still into The Bee Gees,anyone remember Jive Talkin :rolling: :D

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
77 suzuki gs 750 with yoshi 845 kit in it. Ran like hell for leather.

·
Registered
401 Posts
3 years to go and i will be born :rolling: pink floyd who are they and where do i put those big black cd's

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's a problem now,most of my classic albums are on those big black cd's.
Don't get to listen that often.Have just replenished a couple of Iron Maiden albums ''Number of the beast'' and ''Piece of mind''.
Not the same downloading and with the price of cd's so cheap might as well buy the real thing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Allways regret not taking photo's of my old bikes.The only one I've got is one of my Z 650.Nice picture that before Goldwings became monstrosities.
No offence to anybody who owns a modern Goldwing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts