Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have finished rebuilding the RS - has taken a bit longer than I expected due to other commitments.

Have posted some photos in the gallery but they don't really do it justice...why is it SO bl**dy hard to get decent pics of anything white !! :doh: :doh:

Was hoping for a bit of sun on the front this aft but it never came. Will post some more when I can catch it glinting in the sunlight....:rolling:

Dave H

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Looking bloody fantastic Dave and the carbon covers finish it off a treat.

Were did you get the decals with the gold outline from and are you able to say what the re-spray cost you?

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Mate that looks superb, bike seems to suit white very well. really looks fresh and different. watch you don't lose it in the snow though!

G

·
sweet

:eek: :eek: Oo My God Matey :eek: :eek:
That looks wicked init and that.
WHITE with carbon and trick writting on board
:clap: :clap: BLOODY NICE THAT MATE :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Cracking Looks there Dave and carbon graphics good finishing touch. is the mesh going back on to protect silly people shoving there fingers in the fan area just before they start as it'd be a shame to have blood flying onto that white paintwork :D . Good can as well although small extreme pipe would be nice ;) - a ball park figure would be great for those considering doing similar (dream machine if i remember right) . this is the second Tornado done in white and its a fresh look indeed :clap:​

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Took the mesh off to reveal the fans more. I remember seeing the original Tre at the NEC and there was no soft as sh*te "Health & Safety" mesh on that one !!

Dream Machine did the whole job including making up the decals...

Ball park figure ???? how about £700 all in ...form an orderly queue please...

Dave H

·
Registered
177 Posts
:clap: :clap: Absolutely fabulous fella :clap: :clap: I'm not jealous! :D
I'm not jealous! :) I'm not jealous! :eek: I'm not honest! :eek: :( :bawl:

·
Registered
513 Posts
'Absolutely Wicked Mate

I love that it looks stock but special at the same time lush :)

Mark:clap: :clap:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Stunning..............

nuff said:clap: :bow:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Wow

All I can say its transformed it totally.

Loving the decals very trick :bow: The carbon looks soooooo right!!

Trouble is being white - I can guarantee you will spend most of your time cleaning it. But arent all our Nellies our Labour Of Love??

But am sure that is the pleasure of owning such a good looking machine. :D

At least you know theres only one other white one. I think thats abroad somewhere....

Before you decided on the final colour did you consider any other colour scheme? - other than the obvious Red, Yellow, Black Green/Silver, race rep - ala Mr Windsors..
Did they photoshop it for you to show you what it would look like in different colours?

Think some chromed silver mesh in them fan surrounds would look the business though:)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
looks really well good work :clap: :clap: hmmmm i'm liking the carbon fan covers!!!!! think i'll have to get some of those at some point :D :D is it a pearl white??? many years ago i had a car painted white with a purple pearl it looked sooo nice!!! but a month later i rolled it :bawl: & smashed every single panel on the car (even snaped the camshaft pulley off) :doh:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Beautiful mate. Cant wait to see it in the flesh! White really does suit the Tornado.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
you know, at approx £700 all in a you say, that's bloody good value mate! when you consider how much some paint shops charge for a small repair that's amazin value. top job there.

·
1,231 Posts
White

I think I spooged in my jeans!!!! That is absolutely brilliant...updates the looks again. Can't believe that is a 10 year old design.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts