Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had a call from Tornado Tre, Big Bad Al, John and all, they are all at Donnington knee deep in mud as it has been raining and by the sound of them they are all pissed!:rolling:

I wish I was up there with them but unfortunately I have other commitments that where in place before the meet was organised!:doh:

I hope they have good weather and not too bad a hangover in the morning, and I look forward to hearing all about the weekend!

·
Registered
83 Posts
The lucky buggers! We'll def have to try and make the next meet. Gonna have to buy flowers again i think to escape :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
by the sound of them they are all pissed!
Nae change there then, Eh Lloyd!!! :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big Al has fell out of a tree!

I have just had a text from Kurt and Andy, Al was so drunk last night he fell, was pushed, walked into a tree and ended up in hospital!:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :doh: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Not had any other details yet but he is ok.

God I wish I was there to see it!!!!!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
We all must keep an eye open for him when the MotoGP is televised tomorrow.

If you haven't met him before and you don't know what Al looks like, he'll be sitting by the side of the track and will be looking something like this :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Lawrie

I pissed myself when I saw this - thats exactly what I thought when I heard too !!!!!!!! :rolling:

The day after he slept till bout lunch time then when I met him I thought he was drinking water - only it wasnt water !!! :bow:

We should rename him Big bad f(AL)L :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Glad you liked the Pic Kurt but I made a terrible mistake.................................the bottles are all full:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
What's going on here:confused:

Is it international 'take the piss out of Al' day:confused::rolling:

Al (Still got a swollen head:eek:)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Sorry mate......couldn't resisit it!!! When are we gonna see some pics of the Donnington weekend?

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Sorry mate......couldn't resisit it!!! When are we gonna see some pics of the Donnington weekend?

Tomorrow!

I have only have a couple of Al - due to the lack of ability to use a camera after alcohol consumption!

Oh, I also have a few movie clips of some pole dancers, however they may have to be 'hosted' off site and a link shown on here as they may not conform to our 'keep it clean' image!

·
Registered
15 Posts
In the meantime, here's a couple from my phone....will upload the rest when I eventually go home.

1. Aiding the Ambulance through the mud. Little did Al know he would have to use it later in the evening!

2. Smoke, what smoke?

3. Andy etc,....don't remember taking that one.

4. Al in his normal state.

5. John trying to find TB's battle scar

6. Oooh, suits u!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts