Benelli Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks..

I am considering getting a '05 Benelli Tornado TRE. What is everyone's experience on getting replacement parts such as oil filters and other maintenence items?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don,t know where you live but here in the UK there seems to be no problems with consumables (hiflo do a pattern oil filter for tornado which costs around 7.50 original filter costs around 13.00 sorry can't remember part number off hand but it is listed in their catalogue). Brake pads etc no problems as Brembo brakes in use on many Italian bikes so all in all just as easy to get bits as any other bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in the Los Angeles area too. (Actually Irvine, CA).

So oil filters and brakes are no problem. What about things like gasket kits in case the engine springs a leak? Or farings if I happen to lay the bike down?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

We are having absolutely no trouble getting any parts you might need for the Tornado. Also, we have all models in stock and feel free to give a call and make an appointment to come by, sit on one and check them all out. We can also work out financing for you as this is brand new to us, but we can help. We're located in the Los Angeles area and are available m-f and Saturday, if need be. Just give me a call at 818.765.2353.

Also, for those in the US, we have started to expand our dealership network for the Benelli and other Italian bikes. As we add dealers, I will make an anouncement on the bbs.

Cheers,

Joel
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
benmwah,

Those guys at GP-Star are very nice. But I bet their brand new Benellis don't come with a case of Saporo!! Alright I'll throw in a case of New Castle, too.

Trust Joel, they mean serious Benelli business. If you do buy a new one from them, we should go for a ride.

Toby

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
return to USA

hey Joel,
How do I get my limited edition back from the Uk to the US??? The military will ship it for free but do I have to change anything??:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uk to US

are you a cali resident, maybe the cali carbon cannister or what ever its called??, I have a seperate section in my workshop cd relating the california only models:rolleyes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: uk to US

Joel / Toby,

Thanks for the info and the warm welcome.

Actually the problem is not that I don't have the money.. It's that I can't spend it. If either one of you have gone thru a divorce then you might know what I'm talking about.

Once I get the divorce thing out of the way I will be able to run my finances again.. :\

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Sorry to hear about that... in that case I'll advance you the Saparo and New Castle. Take care man.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Johnny Rotten,

I thought I answered this post, but it isn't showing up. Oh well, I'll try again. Are the johnnyrotten 125 racer???

Anyway, just have the military ship it to your home or where ever you can get it. I think that the military handles customs, so it shouldn't be a problem, just handle it with them. As for getting it licensed, well, that could be an issue. Contact me when you are back home and have the bike and we can try. Otherwise, you might consider selling the bike in Europe.

Hope this helps,

Joel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts