Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Lads, its only 1 Day after St Georges Day & today all the pride i felt at being lucky enough to call myself an Englishman has gone & its all down to some funny looking little men that rarely grow over 5 feet tall & come from a country that chances are i will never visit. The people i am refering to are the Bravest of the Brave.......THE GHURKAS. Despite the fact that they have fought along side the men of my mother nation for over 200 years in locations that most of them have never even heard of they have been treated with a total lack of respect by our so called Government. They have ruled that unless a Ghurka has had 20 years service n the Army that they are not entitled to stay in the country that so many of them have payed the ultimate price for. I realise that most of the regular users of this forum come from the UK but i think it is only right that members from other countries know how things work here. Recently an Afgan family were granted a 10 bedroom house (rented from another forigner for £4000 per month), almost £1000 per month in Benefits, driving lessons & a new car. They have paid nothing in to the system & probably never will. In England only the Bad & selfish prosper while the good & the brave are treated like second class Subjects. The law favours the guilty & punishes the victim. Sorry lads, this has really upset me. I am ashamed for the 1st time to be English

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
not only free driving lessons but they buy them a car so they can go for job interviews!!!!!!!!!!! my friend refussed to sell a car of his pitch when he found out who the cheque was from, he's not racist he just felt like he was giving the car away for free cos it's our tax's thats paying for them :mad:

oh didn't see that lee had put about giving them a car

·
5,934 Posts
The issue with the Ghurkas is not new. I heard about it ages ago. It disgusted me then, and I'm saddened to hear that it hasn't been resolved in their favor.

As an Aussie, all I can say, is that the boffins in control of the Old Dart haven't learnt much in 200 years.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
its disgusting:( :rolleyes:

i've worked with these guys and not only are they great professional soldiers but they are hard as nails with the hearts of lions.
They should have as much right to stay in this country as you or me.:mad:
I'd like to see what happens when the government tries to deport any of them:mad:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nothing suprises me anymore, i sometimes forget that a Convited Murderer was allowed out of prison on bail & then went on to decapitate a policeman & mount his severed head on a pole & parade it around the streets during a riot, he then got compensation for his clothes being ruined when he was eventually arrested, he now out & works for a News paper as a writer :mad:
Then there are Terrorists Murderers who were released early because some idiot decided that they were actually Freedom fighters & gave into them....there leaders are now able sit in the mother of all Parliaments :mad:
Or the Known Drug dealer who was killed by a gang in south east london & is now a virtual saint who`s parents are now multi millionairs & spend there time having tea with Nelson Mandella :mad:
We have policemen stationed in our high schools because of the Gang culture,
TB back in our hospitals, Knife crime, Gun crime, Drug addicts as role models, 1.8 million eastern european invaders (thats the ones we know about) & the largest exodus of the indiginous population in history (1 million in 5 years)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can only agree with all of the above disgust.
What is the answer?
A new breed of politician, one that answers questions, lives in the real world & does his best for the sake of the people he represents not to further his career. We seem to spend all our time pandering to minorities & making excuses for people behaving like animals. I truly believe that if we could have put those brave men that landed on the beaches on "D" Day in a time machine & brought them forward to the present day to show them how this country is now that most of them would have done a U turn & let Adolf invade. We should get out of the EU, build more prisons, impose longer sentences, stop any more imagration & in some parts of the country the army should be patroling the streets to insure order.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I can only agree with all of the above disgust.
What is the answer?
Move to Scotland.

Tell you what Lads, It's the land of milk and honey up here. ;) Who would want to be English, Eh? Bloody crime what they done to those Ghurkas :mad:

....but hang on a minute, is'nt that Gordon Brown fella Scottish :( :( :( Oh well, looks like we're all in it together lads.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I don't want to see this forum become subject to party politics :( then again can't think of ANY politicians that fit Lee's ideal description, including Lee himself? ;)

I too signed up for the Ghurkas last year, and in the wake of their success in court I thought it would have been sorted :mad:
...don't know why the Government is fighting against such a huge public opinion thing. There must be some big money numbers involved beyond what is being offered :confused:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I had a big long reply written...but decided not to bother.
Yes the gurkhas decision is an absolute disgrace.
And while the mice scrabble about trying to decide who deserves how much cheese and why, the cats fatten themselves on the cream.
Maybe the mice should stop judging each other and start looking towards removing the cats that are keeping them in fear.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Its a disgrace what they are doing to the Gurkhas but thats britain all over

Our local radio DJ is probably in trouble as he got very angry about this yesterday and started mouthing off that if you wanted in this country you would have to convert to islam and become a terrorist to be welcome

Is he wrong?

Theres seems to be lots of issues out there today that just dont seem to be handled with any common sense

Another that makes me angry is the chancellor putting the fuel up by 2%, so that means if fuel rise to say £1.25 again he gets even more duty

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't want to see this forum become subject to party politics :( then again can't think of ANY politicians that fit Lee's ideal description, including Lee himself? ;)

I too signed up for the Ghurkas last year, and in the wake of their success in court I thought it would have been sorted :mad:
...don't know why the Government is fighting against such a huge public opinion thing. There must be some big money numbers involved beyond what is being offered :confused:
I used to be a politician but then i got some morals, that was just after i divorced my 1st wife, guess where she came from..........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I used to be a politician but then i got some morals, that was just after i divorced my 1st wife, guess where she came from..........:rolleyes:
Shivvvvver, divorce, scary, tends to focus people :doh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts