Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to post the link here even though this is 'the other biker forum' as I still don't know if this is the place for a video like this, but for those that think they have a strong stomach then have a look at this. Some dude tries diving off of a wall into the water and hits his noggin on the concrete below. At first the screaming from the people filming it burst your eardrums but it's when he's in A&E being treated that the extent of his injuries become apparent.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f3_1247966779

Poor kid is still alive but a part of me still couldn't help but think "You bloody asshole!"
Just goes to show you what an innocent little stunt can turn into.

You have been warned!!

Al:(

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
makes you think

and a lot of people complain we have to ware crash helmets

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
512 Posts
you'd be amazed at the number of spinal injuries caused every year by people on holiday diving into water that's shallower than expected.

If you go down to any of Aberdeen's harbour pubs you can see countless women who I reckon must be members of some kind of puddle diving club.

Nasty business!

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
jaw dropping horrendous !!!!!!:( . because the quality was quite poor from a distance my other half thought it was a large vagina :eek: , had to explain what it was and she has a much stronger stomach than me and went " what an idiot show us again :( " .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts