Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Imagine whomsoever you wish on that ropeladder!
Dave

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Time to go diving!
Dave

·
president
1,009 Posts
thanks people.........im feeling better already and will have a big smile and a healthy bank balance when i finally take the thieving bitch to court:D :D :rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
Sharks

Remember that things always look the worst just before they get better. You always have friends. You can always come ot Murica' for a week, ride my MV, and chase women down with your ourageous accent! They love it over here. In perspective. think of where some of yur countrymen are and what they are experiencing...or one of those poor bikers that have never experienced the pleasure of a thumping triple Tornado...how sad.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
I was looking for some nice pictures of Sharks but i thought this would cheer you up more mate.......She is doing what Women were made for...... The Washing up:D :D

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
what's she washing,exactly?

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
HER PLUG HOLE:D :D :D :D

·
president
1,009 Posts
Remember that things always look the worst just before they get better. You always have friends. You can always come ot Murica' for a week, ride my MV, and chase women down with your ourageous accent! They love it over here. In perspective. think of where some of yur countrymen are and what they are experiencing...or one of those poor bikers that have never experienced the pleasure of a thumping triple Tornado...how sad.
well said jr,and thanks for the offer,i may well take you up on it.........and there's always someone worse off......like her new boyfriend;) ;)

·
1,231 Posts
Lol

That reminded me of something I heard before...

No matter how hot she is someone, somewhere was or is tired of her s h i t e !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts