Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys,
It is time to say goodbye. The 'Nelli has gone. Replaced by a proper bike!
A real mans bike. A Buell 1125CR.

Bye.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Replaced by a proper bike!
A real mans bike.
What are you doing with one of them then Roly :rolling:

Hope you have fun with it and it was nice knowing you.
Remember to drop by from time to time and let us all know what that Buell is like :clap:

·
1,841 Posts
Yes,Roly please let us know what the Buell is like ? Have you got it yet ?
I could not resist one (1125R) at that price ! so I put a deposit down fast. I have not even sat on one yet.Unfortunatly I am told Harley are holding back on a new contract for dealers and wont release any bikes from the storage facility until contracts agreed with dealers. :bawl:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
btw: is your Buell yellow? ;)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Come on Roly its fine to be here as well as Buell owners as you could be our secret agent getting all the info through the back door to keep us up to speed with how another small manufacturer is going to last just like benelli's struggles - hope Buell gets relaunched again as Harley were idiots to reduce their Global Market in such a way:mad:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hi Roly
sorry to hear you've sold the Benelli. I hope you enjoy the Buell, must say I was tempted to get one too, but timing just wasn't right for me.

Don't be a stranger here on the forum, keep us posted on the Buell.

cheers
Fraser

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
G

·
Don't go

BLIMEY CHARLIE ROLAND

Theres no need to thro the towel in with us lot just cuz you've sold ya Nelli .
(Look at Robfm, we've been tryin to get rid of him for ages but he just will not go :rolling:.
Thinking about it there are a few members who HAVE got Nellis we'd like to see the back of).

Good luck with the Buell, its a good time to buy 1. They'll never be cheaper and they will rise from the Harley ashes.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
BLIMEY CHARLIE ROLAND

Theres no need to thro the towel in with us lot just cuz you've sold ya Nelli .
(Look at Robfm, we've been tryin to get rid of him for ages but he just will not go :rolling: ).

Good luck with the Buell, its a good time to buy 1. They'll never be cheaper and they will rise from the Harley ashes.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Si, unless Admin decides to bar me, you'll never get rid of me ! Whether I own a Benelli or Not ! ;)

:bawl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Sorry to hear you've got rid of your nelli Roly :(
but hey happy riding on the buell mate :clap:
take it easy and don't be a stranger yea!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes,Roly please let us know what the Buell is like ? Have you got it yet ?
I could not resist one (1125R) at that price ! so I put a deposit down fast. I have not even sat on one yet.Unfortunatly I am told Harley are holding back on a new contract for dealers and wont release any bikes from the storage facility until contracts agreed with dealers. :bawl:
Got it on Friday.
Had ordered an 1125R but when I went in to pay for it saw the 1125CR in the showroom and had to buy it instead!
It is an absolute cracker!

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
ummm

At least your happy mate, enjoy your new machine.
Been looking into Buell myself to PX the Nelli. Dunno yet.:confused:
Nothing wrong with the bike. Why did you change?:confused:

Klinker;)

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
Swapped a Tornado for a Buell 1125CR...?

Hey Roly,

I have to say looks-wise you appear to have ditched Sofia Loren for Anne Widdecombe :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

At least when you're riding the Buell you won't have to look at it... but spare a thought for the rest of us - can you just ride it at night please??? :D

cheers,
Dom

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
At least your happy mate, enjoy your new machine.
Been looking into Buell myself to PX the Nelli. Dunno yet.:confused:
Nothing wrong with the bike. Why did you change?:confused:

Klinker;)
I had the Nelli and an R6, both similar bikes. I wanted something more of an all-rounder. I had a Buell last year which I was sorry to see go, so when the prices dropped I had a look. I ended up with the 1125CR; £8080 list plus an £800 Remus can and chip = £8880 which I managed to get for £4995.
The bike is absolutely awesome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts