Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found my tip-over switch hanging in the loom under the ignition switch, unconnected to any wires, and with the 2 fixing screws languishing in the belly pan :confused: . I see in Engenia's site (come in, Errol :clap: ), that Benelli by-passed them on some bikes. However, I can find no sign of any by-pass connector. Is it possible that on later bikes the loom was modified to exclude the wiring to the switch altogether? Mine is an 06 reg., 04 manufacture. It seems unlikely, I know, as they wouldn't have still fitted the tip-over switch :doh: . I would like to re-connect it if possible - any ideas, anyone?

Cheers

Ian

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I had posted this in the technical section, i would have found the answer to my own question before I asked it :rolling: :rolling: . Dementia is rife on this forum, it seems, amongst the old farts :rolling: :rolling: . Yes, you've guessed it, I've found it :doh: . Now to do Engenia's mounting mod. :bow: :bow: .

Just ignore me :D

Cheers

Ian

·
5,928 Posts
If I had posted this in the technical section, i would have found the answer to my own question before I asked it :rolling: :rolling: . Dementia is rife on this forum, it seems, amongst the old farts :rolling: :rolling: . Yes, you've guessed it, I've found it :doh: . Now to do Engenia's mounting mod. :bow: :bow: .

Just ignore me :D

Cheers

Ian
Consider yourself ignored :D
I've had considerable practise at this - I've got a wife and a few kids :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts