Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Can anyone confirm the size of the rear indicator wire bullet connectors on the TNT 1130 Cafe Racer?

I bought some "Benelli style" indicators from eBay (a reasonable facsimile of the factory items) to replace the (very non-factory) round smoked skull items the previous owner had fitted. I'm not sure if the bullet connectors currently on the bike side are original or have been fitted to match the skull indicators. The bike's wiring has what look like 4mm bullet connectors. The eBay connectors look similar to the number plate light connectors: about 3mm.

If I'm going to have to change connectors to match, I'd rather change the bike wiring back to factory spec than change the new indicators to larger connectors.

While I'm asking, are the original factory rear indicators LED or incandescent? I tried the eBay indicators temporarily and was pleased that they worked fine without any fast flashing or other weirdness often associated with changing to LEDs when not OEM fitment..

Thanks in advance! T

·
Registered
784 Posts

All the original indicators front and rear are incandesent bulbs. Which
"Benelli style" indicators from eBay did you purchase. Let me take a peek... I honestly would not put too much thought into the connectors and just clip both ends and use another type of water tight connector instead.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts