Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys how are you I’m new to benelli I’ve recently brought a tnt 125 and I’m having an issue , the bike don’t sent power to the starter relay , the bike will start if I jump the relay and I will run , but other wise won’t start or turn over on the start switch , I’ve replace the relay, I’ve replace the starting button and I’ve also replace the wiring loom with a new one and I’m still having the same issue any ideas what it could be ?

·
Registered
900 Posts
i Don’t know this model but other things to check are clutch switch, wiring, safety relay, possibly a fuse, neutral switch with side stand switch(if it thinks it is in gear), but it could also be controlled by the ecu!. I would start by getting a wiring diagram and trace the 12v from the battery through the circuit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello guys how are you I’m new to benelli I’ve recently brought a tnt 125 and I’m having an issue , the bike don’t sent power to the starter relay , the bike will start if I jump the relay and I will run , but other wise won’t start or turn over on the start switch , I’ve replace the relay, I’ve replace the starting button and I’ve also replace the wiring loom with a new one and I’m still having the same issue any ideas what it could be ?
Hi guys, yep Rick is right , most common is the side stand switch , with the bike thinking the stand is down hence cutting all the power to the switch.
as a test you can connect the 2 wires together and see if this powers the button before you buy another

1 - 3 of 3 Posts