Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Use it when you want old chap...... there not much diff with my tnt but its a button and i like to play with buttons:D :D :D

iv got about 3% diff in the power on the tnt

·
Registered
73 Posts
just read another link on ere and vtxbrit says that the ignition has to be turned off when you use the tnt button.... mmmm mine dont need to be turned off......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've always been pretty sure I didnt have to turn mine off for it to work, well atleast i'm not the only one, otherwise I thought maybe im imagining a difference in maps....

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
these Benelli’s are strange beasts so nothing surprises me, :rolleyes: however to change maps using the TNT button needs the ECU to be booted like a PC, (powered off then back on) the ECU will not be able to swap its mapping while powered.
there is one problem......when the map is/was first loaded into your ECU the TNT button should have been in the "out" position (I think) this would then make fast mode “out” and economy “in” however if the button was in while the map was loaded the it would work in the opposite way. I have ridden 4 different TNT’s where 3 needed the button out and 1 needed it in to get full power, mine needs the button in for full power.
Terry
sorry about all the in's and out's (shake it all about)

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
My 2c worth.
On some you have to power off then on again. Mine definitely only works this way.

You can press the button at any time but the effect will only take place next time you power off then on.

In some previous post some stated that Tuneboy can change all this so that you do not have to power off then on. So possibly some out there have this internal 'switch' set to 0.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts