Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok all my tornado bought new 11000 miles and immac

my cafe racer 9000 miles exhaust headers look like there 20 yrs old .what do i clean them up with or should i just buy new ones makes the bike old well it is 2half yrs lold

ideas anyone ?

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
If you can get nitric acid brush it on and then rinse with water. should bring back the stainless look

·
349 Posts
I have had mine polished by GLM Polishing-01395 260109 Operate a good collection and delivery service.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok all my tornado bought new 11000 miles and immac

my cafe racer 9000 miles exhaust headers look like there 20 yrs old .what do i clean them up with or should i just buy new ones makes the bike old well it is 2half yrs lold

ideas anyone ?
Have you had any problems with your Cafe Racer as I'm considering buying one and live in Norfolk, so would be nice to hear from someone who has one in this country. Are spares readily available and could you tell me how much servicing costs are?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no problems except plug cap but that norm same as my tornado have serviced by harry nash chiswick 1st class as the last people who touched it just like writing invoices and smearing grease over it .been to spain flat out loaded and temp outside said 40 deg and no overheating probs ,bike good as gold ,ride it service it and re parts well some quick some slow .

regards
richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts