Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a TNT for a little while now. is anyone familiar with this bike please ?
Hopefully this link will work..... The auction has now ended
Cheers
Simon

· No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,478 Posts
As clean as it is, it’s still a lot of money for an 899 tnt……

Reactions: Simon-R

· Registered
58 Posts
I've been looking for a TNT for a little while now. is anyone familiar with this bike please ?
Hopefully this link will work..... The auction has now ended
Cheers
Simon
Hello,If you are interested in Cafe Racer 1130. Perfect condition,only 3500km on the dash.One registration for all those years,3 keys,full documentation,original Tyres,Akrapovic,all modes done,tested and set on the dyno.....

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Gents. Still looking for a TNT. Is anyone familiar with this bike? I've sent a msg thru ebay but am waiting for a response. Cheers
Simon

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Enjoy it, welcome to the fold. Do not worry about the scare stories, speak to the supplying dealer (KJM ?)
They will confirm the bike has all the mods fitted at the time of supply, the problems arose in the early years , by 2008 onwards those early niggles have been sorted. It is a 2016 registered bike, the vin number will confirm the year of manufacture.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Enjoy it, welcome to the fold. Do not worry about the scare stories, speak to the supplying dealer (KJM ?)
They will confirm the bike has all the mods fitted at the time of supply, the problems arose in the early years , by 2008 onwards those early niggles have been sorted. It is a 2016 registered bike, the vin number will confirm the year of manufacture.
The vin number is ZBNTN02008P100060

1 - 11 of 11 Posts