Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recieved this in my email, should fit tornado and TnT
"We do offer a PCIII for the TNT which is part #726-411. This unit should start shipping late this month. If you have any other questions please let us know. Thanks.

Dustin Schaller
Powersports Technical Support Manager
Dynojet Research
800-992-4993
www.dynojet.com
www.powercommander.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good news, now we can start trying to sort out the fuel mapping problems ourselves. I wonder what map comes with it? if it's the usb version you can normally adjust ignition timing as well as the new accelorator pump feature.
vtxbrit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will it require the bike's ECU to have a standard tune installed - I know there are several about or does it not matter ?

I think somebody else came up with the same idea on another thread - wouldn't it be good if together we could come up with a list of modifications which make the TNT the bike it should have been?....or am I being naive ? :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They normally come with a zero map which is the same as a standard mapping, and then you adjust from there. the latest pcm have dual map facilities allowing storing and retrieval of 2 different maps, with the v twin I have they now have over 20 different maps on the dynojet web site all free to download and install, as long as the sensors on the tnt are accurate and the tnt ecu has a good processor speed we will be able to achieve good performance gains and smoother running……happy days!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts