Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Robby Moto makes rearsets for the TNT but I have been asked by another Italian company if the TNT community would be interested in another rearset option if they developed one. I can't say the name of the company but they are basically trying to get a feel for the market need for such a thing.

·
442 Posts
Yes admin i would be interested in having a look at what type of rearsets
this italian company can come up with.other than robby moto.
thats all about i can find in rearsets other than benellis rearsets,which i
think the benelli ones would cost me over a $1000.(you got to be kidding me.)
for them and there not that crash hot looking.so yeah i would.

(17,800)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
the benelli ones would cost me over a $1000
Your buying your kit from the wrong place Madwog, I managed to source the Robby Moto TNT rearsets for well under under half that cost the last time I supplied these to some of the guys on the Forum (i.e. £200). These are exactly the same as the Official Benelli items, minus the Benelli sticker.

·
5,929 Posts
Your buying your kit from the wrong place Madwog, I managed to source the Robby Moto TNT rearsets for well under under half that cost the last time I supplied these to some of the guys on the Forum (i.e. £200). These are exactly the same as the Official Benelli items, minus the Benelli sticker.
I think Madwog is talking about the top of the line (Superbike) set. I would have preferred them as well, but the ($AUD) price is WAY up there.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Errol,

I don't think that you can get SBK rearsets to suit the TNT but I was able to supply them for the Tornado at £280 which is still well short of what Madwog is quoting.

·
442 Posts
Laurencewhite your right not the superbike ones.the TNT ones i looked at, down in Melbourne at RoadRocket they wanted about $750aus or $800.
for the Robby Moto ones.in the list of benelli parts i've got downloaded with price lists,the benelli ones are 660 euros thats about $1150 aus.so if the new company can do them at a good price and they look good just as Robby Moto ones well i might go for them.i know that Maniac Motors in germany sell them for 349 euros thats about $580 aus.thats like the frame sliders here in OZ there about 180 to 240aus.the same sliders from EVOTECK in italy coat me 50euros, $88aus so i need to shop around.

·
5,929 Posts
.. was able to supply them for the Tornado at £280 which is still well short of what Madwog is quoting.
6 months ago, the exchange rate was 1:2.5, which ended up around 1:3 once the financial bods took their cut, add shipping into the equation, and we were perilously close to 1 Aussie Grand. :bawl:

Your pound has weakened a bit recently. :eek:

Aagh, it's only money :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
benelli rearsets

I hate to seem biased, working at a Benelli dealership.... but our demo bike, a cafe racer, the one in the one wheel drive mag video -- http://onewheeldrive.net/
so I decided that our 'demo' bike, yes the one I have put about 2500km on, ----and gotten the 'chicken strips' down to nothing, yes that is me bragging---- should be a showcase for Benelli 'aftermarket' bits, carbon pipe w/ the removable baffle, crash protectors, sprockets and the rear sets.
the rearsets come with shift / brake levers, the bits look fantstic and are very adjustable, they have the same look as the rear hub.... just so much better than stock
I am going to take some photo's and find out the price, I cant remeber it right now......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts