Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eagle screens of Australia have been deloping screens for the TnT

They are now in production. There is 3 sizes, standard, touring 1 and touring 2

I cant seem to upload the touring 1 piccy but its another 4inches bigger and with a square top compared to touring 2

Prices are 80 and 110 AUSDollars with 20-26 AUSDollars for delivery to the UK

They come in 23 colours

They only fit the 1130

Ive got the 899 but ive picked up a 1130 headlight cowl which fits my bike also

They are held on by 3 bolts which are seen on the outside as they cant fit lugs to the inside of the screen but they look good anyway

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Eric, can you email me the pic and I'll see if I can get it up................if you pardon the expression :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
There u go ma dears.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Oh, and if you prefer the carbon look, there is a larger screen available from Peter and they also do the standard size as well.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Does anybody here own touring #1 or #2?
I would like to see pictures of the whole bike, from front, side and 45° with this windscreens.

Thank you!

·
Carbon Fiber Whore
368 Posts
Eagle Screen...

Laurence, Dont you have a red one on your Titanium? I dont recall seeing three bolts sticking through your screen to hold it on...:confused: Is this the case? Or, do they mount by small self-tapping screws from the backside, similar to the stocker?

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Laurence stuck posts on the back of his screen

The eagle screens have 3 bolts that stick through the screen to fix them and he did not want this

·
Banned
5 Posts
So, I've been thinking and doing some research on TNT screen today and came up with an idea myself.

Taaddaaaa :D

It's a double bubble screen and I think this looks alright, it would be aprox. as tall as lower touring screen by Eagle screens.

So, what are your opinions?

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Looks pretty good to me matey. Send the design and dimensions onto Eagle Screens and the will give you a price for making it up.

·
Carbon Fiber Whore
368 Posts
A Modified Idea...

Here's an idea. Maybe one of the members on here with a TreK would be willing to meet with a member with a TNT and try this out. Anyone thought of taking the TreK front fairing bits and seeing if they'll mount to the headlight housing on the TNT? I've taken some looks at the two headlights and they appear identical. I'd be less than surprised to find that Benelli saved production money by putting two identical assemblies on two different bikes. They wouldnt do THAT would they?!?!?! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: ... So, if anyone is in the Know or is willing to try this... it could be an alternative to the simple bolt on screen. Might not look too bad. Suppose if someone here is handy with PhotoShop... they might give a preview of what a TNT would look like with TreK fairing and windscreen bits mounted...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts