Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just finished shooting the first part of the TnT service video at A1 motorcycles in Melbourne Oz.

The shoot went well even if it was a bit rushed because of the pressure of other jobs in the shop. The items covered include:
- removing the seat
- changing the oil
- changing the coolant
- removing the radiators
- removing the fuel tank & changing the fuel filter
- removing the air box & cleaning the air filter
- changing the spark plugs
- checking the valve clearances
- checking the clutch push rod clearance
- adjusting the steering head bearings
- adjusting the chain
- bleeding the brakes
- changing the front brake pads
- general check over & lube

I should have this lot edited together in a couple of weeks all going well :)

Part two which I hope to shoot in a couple of weeks will cover the Walbro efi. At a minimum this will include details on the how it works, using the Axone, balancing the throttle bodies and setting the Co level. Would be nice to include the Tuneboy too - anyone in Melbourne running one want to volunteer?

The ultimate would be to include a dyno session, perhaps in a future update. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Mike

·
Registered
784 Posts
Wow.

It sounds pretty complete and looks great from the still shots.
Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the finished product. I am sure somebody could offer their Tneboy.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Update

I've completed the edit for part one apart from the voice over. It runs a tad over 22 minutes and despite the time constraints on the day looks better than I hoped.

I'm sure I'll get some complaints such as "you should have done it this way" but that's par for the course with these sorts of projects :rolleyes:

The target market is primarily the curious TnT owner who'd like to be able to speak to their service centre before a service and not look like a complete twat :D

I've booked some time for the EFI shoot next week so I'm hoping to wrap the whole project up and have the DVD "on the shelves" so to speak within 3 weeks.

Cost will be $29 US plus $8 pack & postage to anywhere in the world, credit cards will be accepted via PayPal

As a bonus I'll also be including hi-lights from the '07 Melbourne Italian Motorcycle Concourse.

Cheers!

Mike

·
3,085 Posts
Yo Mike

Do you work at A1? if so what nelli's are on the floor over there, I saw on bikepoint or bike sales a CR with pipe for sale?

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Nathan you ready to add a CR to your stable.?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't work there just bought my TnT Sport there and several Guzzis in the past

Yes they have a CR demo with a genuine Benelli Pipe on the floor - I'm eyeing off that carbon can with spanner in hand :p

They also have a demo Sport & Trek plus an Amazonas & 1130 Tornado on the floor.

Mike

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update

The EFI part of the DVD is scheduled to be shot next Tuesday (3rd June) all going well.

In the meantime, I've nearly completed editing the '07 Melbourne Italian Motorcycle Concourse which will be included on the disk. It looks like it will run between 15 - 19 minutes.

Cheers!

Mike

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Update

I've finished the edit on main Tn service - runs around 22 minutes

And I've completed the edit on the included '07 Melbourne Italian Motorcycle Concours - runs 16 minutes

The EFI shoot is go for tomorrow afternoon so I'm on the home straight at last :clap:

Cheers!

Mike

PS - below are some shots from the concours & the cover art

1 - 20 of 20 Posts