Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the tnt to a dude from scotland, lets hope he will have as much fun on it as i have.....

ill point him in this direction as its helped me no end with info from some of the main men on ere.......... Thanks to you all:bow: :bow: :bow:

My plan is to get a busa or something so me and the missus can do a bit of touring, but next year i hope to get a sport tnt and come back:D as nothing makes me smile like tnt....................................................................

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ere no its not.............. had to cancel the sale its started to smoke a bit,so ill have to have a strip next week , why do we buy these bikes :doh: :doh: :doh:

·
The Brisbane Kid
40 Posts
Bad luck mate. I hope it's nothing to major.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
piston and bore:mad: :mad: :mad: on a bike thats done 5750 miles and nearly 3 yrs old..................................whats going on with this make, i was told the bike has all the mods done and it will be bullet proof now, i guess they did not check the cheese they use for the bore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: what now, should i spend a grand plus on the motor or a grand plus on a lawer......................???????/

·
Registered
59 Posts
if its not too bad try hone and a set of pistons from the 899 engine. (they are higher compression and same bore diameter.)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mmmm piston mullered, looks fave.

as for more power the clutch will never take it, iv already had a new 1 of them put in.............it takes 130 rwbhp, any more it would need the dry clutch or Benelli had better have a chat with there suppliers as the wet 1's are total shite:mad:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
mmmm piston mullered, looks fave.

as for more power the clutch will never take it, iv already had a new 1 of them put in.............it takes 130 rwbhp, any more it would need the dry clutch or Benelli had better have a chat with there suppliers as the wet 1's are total shite:mad:
f-n-f, Sorry you are having problems, but I have to say that I am getting 135 at the wheel on my 07 TNT and no problems with clutch, having stripped the clutch on my 05 TNT I have to say that it looked alot stronger than some of the other bikes I have owned or worked on (including a 2001 162bhp Hyabusa engine which I had to weld the base plate on to stop it flying to bits)

Best of luck,

Terry

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a sniff of some pistons, so it mite be a strip down and a trip to Lancourts place in a few weeks, and they can match em..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts