Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY TNT WAS NICKED LAST NITE FROM BARROW IN NORTH LINCS.

SO IF ANY BODY GET OFFERED ANY PARTS AT SILLY MONEY YOU KNOW ITS BEEN TAKEN FROM A STOLEN BIKE...........:mad:

ITS A GREEN TNT YX 06 JRO JUST UNDER 6K ON THE CLOCK.....

THE MOTOR IS NOT THE MAY WEST AS I WAS TAKING IT OUT FOR A TEST RIDE BEFORE A FULL STRIP DOWN!!!!!!

STOPPED AT THE PUB TO ENJOY A QUICK PINT AND 1 LED TO A COUPLE MORE SO LEFT THE TNT THERE AND WENT BACK LATER AND THERE IT WAS GONE... BLOODY SLEEPY QUITE VILLAGE'S ARE THE WORST IM SURE......

ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU GUYS HEAR ANYTHING, AND ILL GET THE BEERS IN...........

·
Registered
1,096 Posts

SO IF ANY BODY GET OFFERED ANY PARTS AT SILLY MONEY YOU KNOW ITS BEEN TAKEN FROM A STOLEN BIKE...........:mad:

THE MOTOR IS NOT THE MAY WEST AS I WAS TAKING IT OUT FOR A TEST RIDE BEFORE A FULL STRIP DOWN!!!!!!

STOPPED AT THE PUB TO ENJOY A QUICK PINT AND 1 LED TO A COUPLE MORE SO LEFT THE TNT THERE AND WENT BACK LATER AND THERE IT WAS GONE... BLOODY SLEEPY QUITE VILLAGE'S ARE THE WORST IM SURE......

ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU GUYS HEAR ANYTHING, AND ILL GET THE BEERS IN...........
Thats shit mate. I only live in Winterton I'll keep an eye out.

·
Registered
403 Posts
who Pinched it

Hope it was insured. thought you was trting to flog it anyway. saves you tge hasle if it was on comprehensive insurance ( pardon me for rude-ness)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I WAS GOING TO PUT IT BACK UP FOR SALE IN A WEEK OR SO AS I THINK WE HAD SORTED THE MOTOR OUT!!!!!
WAS AND AM GUTTED ABOUT MY NELLY GOING MISSING:bawl:

BY THE WAY THERE IS A BENELLI SPANNER MAN IN NEW HOLLAND SO IF U NEED ANY WORK DOING AS WINTERTON IS ONLY DOWN THE ROAD,, I MITE OF PASSED YOU THE OTHER WEEK ON BARTON STREET A18 JUST HAD THE NEW TYRES PUT ON:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh If Anybody Gets The Offer Of The Motor Its Got Flushing Oil In It As I Was On A 20 Mile Run Out!!!!! Hope The Thing Siezed And Threw The Bar-steward In A Ditch

·
Registered
864 Posts
Gutted for you mate.
Keep a look out on Ebay. Im sure most of the parts on ebay originate from suspicious sources. Im sure they will end up there and there cant be many TNT bits on Ebay in the first place. Should be easy to spot.

Good luck and I hope the bastards die a hideous death.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Gutted for you mate.
Keep a look out on Ebay. Im sure most of the parts on ebay originate from suspicious sources. Im sure they will end up there and there cant be many TNT bits on Ebay in the first place. Should be easy to spot.

Good luck and I hope the bastards die a hideous death.

I can mirror N33lys words mate. We'll all keep an eye out on fleabay for you buddy. Here's hoping your insurance isn't slow in stumping up:D

Al:D

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Sorry to hear your bike was nicked, bloody theiving scum. I've heard of it happening like that to a few people when they have decided to have a few beers more than expected, someone overhears you saying that you'll come back to get the bike and before you know it they are on the phone to their 'mates' to come and get it instead, it happened like tat to a good mate of mine up north. But this is no consolation to you I know.

I will keep my eyes peeled for parts through various websites and on the breakers pages in MCN etc. But I will also echo Neils and BBA thoughts.

Fraser

1 - 11 of 11 Posts