Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of producing a service video to cover the TnT & perhaps the 1130 Tornado too.

The DVD would cover all the routine service tasks such as air cleaner, oil change, valve shimming, steering head adjustment, throttle body sync, brakes etc.

I've already got the cooperation of my local dealer but before I go any further I'd like some feedback from the Benelli community to gauge if there's enough interest in the project for me to proceed.

Regarding my credentials, I've 30 years experience in the Television industry and this isn't the first service video I've made. I produced one for my last bike, the Guzzi Centauro and it's been very popular :)

Cheers!

Mike

·
442 Posts
I think it would be a good idea mate,i don't know to much about servicing bike's so it would be good to learn a bit more about it.

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Mike,
I think it'll be a great idea. If you need help let me know. I spent 12 years managing a state of the art post production facility. Along the way there I did online/offline editing, telecine, produced, etc.. Mostly in CCIR601(D1) then.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of producing a service video to cover the TnT & perhaps the 1130 Tornado too.

Mike
How about one for the Tornado 900 as well. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts