Benelli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took a chance and Purchased a Stolen/recovered TNT 125 cc , 2019 plate (for the Mrs) , as it was a good price and looked to be in great shape . Rides like a dream

Apparently The owner got it back within hours as police caught but decided to sell it since the grief it caused . Not sure how much of this is true though .

Anyways , seems to be in really great shape with a straight through pipe (original chucked in too ) , apart from a slightly whirly/ whooshing sound , almost like the cam chain is a little loose ( though not sure if being slightly suspicious it was £1200) .

I read on a few posts that it is a noisy engine, is this the case ? Seems to run fine otherwise , idles ok , a little inconsistent but nothing alarming .

I am thinking its just sound that is amplified though the aftermarket straight through zorst .

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sensational bike if U just wanna smile everytime U ride it.the top end seems to be a little noisy than I like but just did top end/ headgasket on the bench so settings must be right love it found mass benifits in Port and polish Benelli a port decisions on this bike were ALL WRONG so I thought I'd show em how to do it proper.....also porting of lower throttle body,..........

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts