Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I'm from Ukraine and own Benelli TNT300 2015. Recently I had a problem with one of valves due to crashed valve locks. So, now I need to replace valve, locks and valve guide, but unfortunately, our local dealer doesn't have valve guides in their catalogue of spare parts. I also searched for guides in the internet, but without results.
Does anybody knows where can I find these valve guides? Maybe there are some analogs from other bikes or something else. Also I contacted organizations that deal with car engines, but they said that can't manufacture custom guides due to tiny sizes (inner diameter 4mm)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone!
I'm from Ukraine and own Benelli TNT300 2015. Recently I had a problem with one of valves due to crashed valve locks. So, now I need to replace valve, locks and valve guide, but unfortunately, our local dealer doesn't have valve guides in their catalogue of spare parts. I also searched for guides in the internet, but without results.
Does anybody knows where can I find these valve guides? Maybe there are some analogs from other bikes or something else. Also I contacted organizations that deal with car engines, but they said that can't manufacture custom guides due to tiny sizes (inner diameter 4mm)
Hello
Have you try out honda cbr125/150, the valve are same could with the guide & seat are same too

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDA using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.