Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to reddog's Thursday (about 75 miles there) they put the new map in WOOOOHH! The stalling, the overheating, ( ambient air temp was 26deg) the jerky low throttle problem ALL GONE!:D its like a totally different bike the new map appears to have modified ign timing, stepper control and air temp sensor calibration (set point) anybody with a TNT do your self a big favour and get the new map, it pulls smoothly from 1800rpm in top gear ( just for testing not my normal rev band) its so much smoother and crisp………... at first I thought I had lost a bit of the mid range grunt, but I now think its just a lot smoother power delivery, making it very deceiving.
Went to have it dynode today but the guy had trouble trying to attach his tacho wire, and to take a signal of the spark plugs meant removing the tank, airbox etc so we ran out of time.
If there’s Anybody who knows the colour of the wires (low tension) on the coils to save me removing the tank etc I would really appreciate letting me know. Then I will re-book the dyno session for next week.
Finally I still think uprating the battery wires to 16mm and the mods I have done to the air sensor are important, but even with a bog standard bike I am sure you will see a massive difference.
Vtxbrit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi VTX, i phoned kjm today asking about the fan mods , they said it would need a new map to which i replied that i was a bit dubious as my bike was running so well, their answer was that they had 2 new maps which were superb and cured all the old problems.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi guys, do you know the version of the two new maps, the one for the rads mod and the other one that vtx has mentioned?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi i dont have the paper work on me at the moment but the part number for the upgrade which includes rad- grills, idle cable and latest map is COD:R300000177000
hope thats of use
Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts