Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered what else people get Pissed off about some of our "other" wonderful road users !

One of my Big pet hates is when you arrive at traffic lights in the car, queueing patiently with everyone else, when some Arsehole pulls up along side you in the next lane which is dedicated for turning across the lights, only for the said "arsehole" to speed off straight across the lights when they change to green simply to save a few seconds of time and Piss people like me off ! :mad:

Sometime I really wish I was in a Big F*ck off yankie pick up (No offence meant ! ;) ) so I could chase the said "arsehole" and crush his friggin' car with him in it ! :clap:

aaaaaah, that's better, rant over............ ish ! :rolleyes:

:D

Of course when it's done on a motorcycle it's more than acceptable, in fact it's in the "bike bible" that you have to do it ! :D

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i hate sitting in a long que & then some t:mad:at comes down the lane that goes left or right then indicates to come across & some n:mad:b head always flashes them in :doh: i don't i drive about 2 foot off the car bumper infront so they can't :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
One of my Big pet hates is when you arrive at traffic lights in the car, queueing patiently with everyone else, when some Arsehole pulls up along side you in the next lane which is dedicated for turning across the lights, only for the said "arsehole" to speed off straight across the lights when they change to green simply to save a few seconds of time and Piss people like me off ! :mad:
Rob gets maaaad, *but* it's *not* illegal. If that lane only has markings on the road to designate e.g. 'right turn' those signs are advisory and not mandatory.

"another for the nut house" :rolling: :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rob gets maaaad, *but* it's *not* illegal. If that lane only has markings on the road to designate e.g. 'right turn' those signs are advisory and not mandatory.

"another for the nut house" :rolling: :rolling:
Oh cheers for that Bob, we live and learn, so in future, if you're waiting at some traffic lights and some Idiot pulls up besides you in the lane 'designated' to turn right (for those of us over here in the uk), just check it's not me ! ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
Don't come to Aberdeen then - nearly every city centre road, whether marked or not is pretty much treated as a two laner...just the way it is up here and it can surprise visitors...getting burned at the lights by a right hand laner refusing to queue thing is a way of life in the city centre.

What is worse...much worse is when you approach traffic lights with the intention of going straight ahead and you have two choices: 1. left hand lane which has a big queue 2. right hand lane which has one car. You choose the right hand lane and just as the lights turn green the bugger turns on his idicator menaing you're stuck behind him while the left hand lane all get through. You probably like that though as its teaching the right hand laners a lesson!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't come to Aberdeen then - nearly every city centre road, whether marked or not is pretty much treated as a two laner...just the way it is up here and it can surprise visitors...getting burned at the lights by a right hand laner refusing to queue thing is a way of life in the city centre.

What is worse...much worse is when you approach traffic lights with the intention of going straight ahead and you have two choices: 1. left hand lane which has a big queue 2. right hand lane which has one car. You choose the right hand lane and just as the lights turn green the bugger turns on his idicator menaing you're stuck behind him while the left hand lane all get through. You probably like that though as its teaching the right hand laners a lesson!
Most infuriating, I'll have to try that one !:rolling:

I suppose it's much the same to car drivers when I push to the front on my bike much to their annoyance :D , just like filtering through traffic is, and as always, there's always someone willing to kick their car out of lane just to try and stop you ! :doh:

But it's all a bikers perogative ! ;)

:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I hate people thinking they can push in because they think my trucks slow but then I love putting the fear of god into them by outbraking them at roundabouts . I also hate car drivers not realising my orange plates mean I have dangerous chemicals onboard which I would love to tip on them ! Acid hmmm what motorist its just a skeleton lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts